• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Seatle!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. To find a consultant in Seattle, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Pampered Chef consultants offer a variety of services, including hosting in-home cooking demonstrations, providing product recommendations and reviews, and offering personalized cooking tips and recipes. You do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products, as you can place an order through a consultant or on the website. If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Seattle, you can visit the website and click on "Join Us" to learn more and sign up.
CathyBob
Gold Member
Hi,

My cousin in Seatle would like to buy some Pampered Chef stuff, but I can only sell in the Canadian market!

Is there anyone in that area that can help.

Thanks

Sandra beat me to it! You can always refer her to my website, though I'm not in Seattle.

/NooraK

I'm sorta close. I'm in Alaska LOL :)

I am really trying to find someone in the area - if I can't find one, I will pass her on to one of you!Thanks

She can always do a consultant search on the main website.

emailed you - have one on my team!

Thanks everyone for such great replies!My cousin does have a consultant - but when she learned that I was selling it, she wanted to buy from me!! Too bad she can't :)So she is sticking with her consultant - sorry for all the trouble!Cat

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How can I find a consultant in Seattle?

The best way to find a consultant in Seattle is to visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city and state to find a consultant near you.

What services does a Pampered Chef consultant offer?

Pampered Chef consultants offer a variety of services, including hosting in-home cooking demonstrations, providing product recommendations and reviews, and offering personalized cooking tips and recipes.

Do I have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can place an order through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Seattle?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in Seattle! Visit the Pampered Chef website and click on "Join Us" to learn more about becoming a consultant and to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janae72