• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for a Consultant in Florida

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website or ask for recommendations from friends and family. Our consultants offer a range of services, including hosting cooking shows, providing product demonstrations, and helping with orders. To become a consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. Our consultants in Florida can also assist with hosting Pampered Chef parties, whether in-person or virtual. They are also available for fundraising events through various options such as hosting a cooking show or participating in our Round-Up from the Heart program. Contact a consultant in your area for more information.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
There is a gal on the corporate FB page who is looking for a consultant for her parent's home area. She doesn't want to give out their info, and nobody has been able to help her yet. She is looking for a consultant in the Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, Tyndall AFB, Panama City (all in Florida). I looked at Carolyn and she is about 9 hours away, so it wouldn't work for her. The lady's facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/luvinthislife and her name is Christina Borden. Thought someone might be able to jump on it.

Bummer Too far for me too!

My Director lives in Destin which is not far from Panama City. I'll send along the info! Thanks!

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants near you. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who may have worked with a consultant in the past.

2. What services does a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida offer?

Our consultants in Florida offer a variety of services, including hosting cooking shows, providing product demonstrations, and helping customers place orders. They can also assist with product recommendations, recipe ideas, and answer any questions you may have about our products.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida, you can visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. This will guide you through the process of becoming a consultant, including signing up, purchasing a starter kit, and receiving training and support from our team.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in Florida?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Florida are happy to help you host a Pampered Chef party. You can either choose to host a traditional in-person party or a virtual party, depending on your preference. Our consultants will guide you through the planning process and help make your party a success.

5. Are Pampered Chef consultants in Florida available for fundraising events?

Yes, our consultants in Florida are available to help with fundraising events. We have a variety of fundraising options available, including hosting a cooking show, selling products, and participating in our Round-Up from the Heart program. Contact a consultant in your area to discuss the best fundraising option for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• merego
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
merego
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • AJPratt