• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in England

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants. To find a consultant in England, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Working with a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to receive personalized product recommendations and recipe ideas, as well as the opportunity to host or attend cooking parties and earn free products. There is no obligation to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party, but exclusive deals and discounts are offered for party attendees. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant in England by signing up through their website.
Marion
Hi there,

Is there anyone on this board doing PC in England. I am looking at sending a wedding gift of stoneware to a friend who lives in Nequay England and want to see if I can do some kind of deal with a fellow consultant across the waters.

Marion

Hello! I'm in UK!

Sam

Hi Marion,I am not personally doing PC in England, but I know there are definitely consultants in that area. Have you tried reaching out to the PC corporate office to see if they can connect you with a consultant in Nequay? They might also have suggestions on how to send a gift internationally. Good luck with your search!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.

How can I find a consultant in England?

To find a consultant in England, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

What are the benefits of working with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Working with a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to receive personalized product recommendations and recipe ideas, as well as the opportunity to host or attend cooking parties and earn free products.

Do I have to buy products if I attend a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party. However, we do offer exclusive deals and discounts for party attendees.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in England?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for motivated individuals to join our team of consultants. You can sign up to become a consultant through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlife
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jennis