• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 2006 Conference Mug?

In summary, a Conference Mug is a collectible mug featuring the Pampered Chef logo that is given to attendees at Pampered Chef conferences and events. It is not available for purchase separately, and to get one, you must attend a conference or event. While they are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them for longevity. They can be used as regular mugs, but it is recommended to use them as a collectible item.
schel
Looking for a conference mug from 2006 directors banquet. If you have one you do not want, I am willing to buy it from you. I wish they would sell this particular mug through one of our venders!
I have tons of people wanting one, but I will settle for one. It is for my best friends birthday coming up and all I hear is how she would like one.
Thanks.
Schel

That's one of the "perks" for going to NC :rolleyes:

PCGINA said:
That's one of the "perks" for going to NC :rolleyes:
I did go to conference, I am looking for another for my friends birthday. Her also advertises then for me with her, the Pampered Chef.
Schel

Related to Looking for a 2006 Conference Mug?

1. What is a Conference Mug?

A Conference Mug is a specially designed mug that is given to attendees at Pampered Chef conferences and events. It is a collectible item that features the Pampered Chef logo and is designed to hold hot or cold beverages.

2. Can I purchase a Conference Mug?

Conference Mugs are only available to those who attend Pampered Chef conferences and events. They are not available for purchase separately.

3. How do I get a Conference Mug?

To get a Conference Mug, you must register and attend a Pampered Chef conference or event. Conference Mugs are given to attendees as part of their registration package.

4. Are Conference Mugs dishwasher safe?

Yes, Conference Mugs are dishwasher safe. However, to ensure the longevity of the design, we recommend hand washing the mug.

5. Can I use my Conference Mug as a regular mug?

Yes, you can use your Conference Mug as a regular mug for hot or cold beverages. However, we recommend reserving it as a collectible item to commemorate your experience at a Pampered Chef conference or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies