• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 4th of July party ideas? Join us for a festive celebration!

In summary, Ginger is having a party in July and anyone that wears red or green or both to the party, gets a prize or 5% off their order.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
For 4th of July?
This will be my first year selling during this time. My city has fireworks and concerts. Just looking for ideas to get people interested.

I saw mandiedollie was having a sale on items that were red, white, and blue. I thought that was a cute idea to bring in the patriotic spirit. Wear a PC shirt to any big gathering you go to, and bring all your "picnic" items in PC wear too!

I also saw a cute idea about wrapping red, white and blue ribbon around the SA stands for a festive look.

gilliandanielle said:
I saw mandiedollie was having a sale on items that were red, white, and blue. I thought that was a cute idea to bring in the patriotic spirit. Wear a PC shirt to any big gathering you go to, and bring all your "picnic" items in PC wear too!

very clever idea for that colored sale! I may try it too!:)

Can't take the creditHey cheffers~

I can't take the credit for the Red, White and Blue sale... I found that idea on here and I can't remember who gets the credit... but so far it's working. I've sold 2 choppers, 2 cutting boards, a tool turnabout, etc. I offered 10% off any purchase over $40 and an additional 5% off anything Red, White or Blue. It's funny that people will buy when you offer something like that just to save a buck or two. But it works!

mandydollie said:
Hey cheffers~

I can't take the credit for the Red, White and Blue sale... I found that idea on here and I can't remember who gets the credit... but so far it's working. I've sold 2 choppers, 2 cutting boards, a tool turnabout, etc. I offered 10% off any purchase over $40 and an additional 5% off anything Red, White or Blue. It's funny that people will buy when you offer something like that just to save a buck or two. But it works!

It was Me!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

Good Idea Ginger!

Chozengirl said:
For 4th of July?
This will be my first year selling during this time. My city has fireworks and concerts. Just looking for ideas to get people interested.

Speaking of Fireworks.....If anyone here watches the Macys fireworks on TV...well I'm on a boat about 1/2 mile away from them!!:eek: :eek: ;) :D

OH!!! while I'm at it...How about Christmas in July....anyone that wears Red Or Green or both to the party, gets a prize or 5% off their order:cool:

Ginger:cool:

That's a good one Ginger.
I will be having a party in July. Maybe I will bring that up to the host.

Related to Looking for 4th of July party ideas? Join us for a festive celebration!

What products do you recommend for a 4th of July celebration?

We recommend our BBQ grill set, silicone basting brush, and patriotic-themed serving platters.

Do you have any special discounts for 4th of July?

Yes, we have a special promotion for our red, white, and blue kitchen gadgets, as well as a discount on our limited edition star-shaped baking dish.

Can I order specific recipes for my 4th of July party?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious and easy 4th of July recipes available on our website, including grilled corn on the cob and patriotic fruit pizza.

Do you offer any tips for hosting a successful 4th of July party?

Yes, we have a blog post on our website with helpful tips for hosting a stress-free and fun 4th of July celebration. We also offer free virtual cooking classes to help you prepare for the big day.

Can I personalize any of your products for my 4th of July party?

Yes, we offer personalization services for our aprons, cutting boards, and serving trays. Add your last name or a patriotic message to make your party even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • pcnm2010