• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FreshPrep Toss and Chop Salad Tool | HSN Kitchen and Dining

In summary, the Wonder if ours will change colors?I don't it will change Williams Sonoma had it before us and it was this color of greenI did see on RR 30 min. show yesterday she was using green Chef's Tongs - AND they had silicone up at the top and 1/2 way down so your pour little fingers/skin didn't get pinched all the time like I experience with ours!!!! I soooooo wish they would update ours. I've asked for it a LOT!! It hurts when it pinches you!!Note that those salad choppers do NOT have Santoku bladesoh yeah! that's true! customer who bought one for me returned it.I just hope they ditch ours and replace it with
stacywhitlow
http://kitchen-dining.hsn.com/freshprep-toss-chop-salad-tool_p-4385666_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=4385666&sf=hg&dept=hg0001&ocm=hg|hg0001&prev=hp!sf!dept&ccm=hg|hg0001

Wonder if ours will change colors?

I don't it will change
Williams Sonoma had it before us and it was this color of green

I did see on RR 30 min. show yesterday she was using green Chef's Tongs - AND they had silicone up at the top and 1/2 way down so your pour little fingers/skin didn't get pinched all the time like I experience with ours!!!! I soooooo wish they would update ours. I've asked for it a LOT!! It hurts when it pinches you!!

Note that those salad choppers do NOT have Santoku blades

oh yeah! that's true! I like ours better, I hate that green color! LOL

I just hope they ditch ours and replace it with something easier to use. The one customer who bought one for me returned it.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I just hope they ditch ours and replace it with something easier to use. The one customer who bought one for me returned it.

I'm surprised. I take this to most of my shows and pass it around for people to try - and they make the salsa or fruit salsa - I have had very few people not like it and I sell a lot of them.

I sell alot too they love it i even use it to chop cooked chicken breats for rings

I tried to use them the other day at a show (at a friend's show so I felt totally comfortable trying something new and unrehearsed). I made the Creamy One Pot Pasta. I put the sun-dried tomatoes in the batter bowl and tried to chop them with these, thinking it would be easier than using the cutting board and knife and getting oil everywhere. They really didn't work very well for that-maybe not crisp enough. So I switched to the kitchen shears and they cut up the tomatoes quite well.

Every pair I have sold is still being used by the customer. They all love them. My mom wants me to make a brochure for her to carry in her purse so she can give them to restaurants that serve "big lettuce" salads...lol I love this product. I use it to cut fajita meat into smaller chunks for stew. They are a little big for my hand and I had to practice with them to get the "feel" for it. But, I love them. I hope they don't change them...especially to that ugly green color.

What is "Look What I Just Found"?

"Look What I Just Found" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can browse and purchase new or recently added products.

How often are new products added to "Look What I Just Found"?

New products are added to "Look What I Just Found" every month. Be sure to check back regularly to see the latest additions!

Can I purchase products from "Look What I Just Found" directly from the website?

Yes, you can purchase any of the products featured on "Look What I Just Found" directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the product you are interested in and add it to your cart.

Are there any exclusive discounts or promotions for products on "Look What I Just Found"?

Yes, there are often special discounts or promotions for products featured on "Look What I Just Found." Keep an eye out for these deals when browsing the section.

Can I find products from previous seasons or collections on "Look What I Just Found"?

No, "Look What I Just Found" only features new or recently added products. However, you can browse our full catalog on the website to find products from previous seasons or collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies