• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lol.... and What His Car Looks Like :)

I
imported_Nikkijo
Yayyy!!Post your weight loss/ workout accomplishments here!!!

Looks like Deb and Greg got their gifts!!!Thanks again you two!!!:chef:

We always appreciate all you do! Thanks again!:party:

For those of you who don't know what this is about: In order to make sure that this was a complete surprise we contacted those who had posted several times and offered the opportunity to contribute toward gifts for Deb and Greg. 17 of us pooled our cash and we got Greg a $50 gift card to Best Buy and Deb a gift box full of chocolates and goodies.

Soooo Thoughtful!Greg and I were totally blown away by everyones thoughtfulness and generosity. I am a chocohalic so I am in serious heaven and Greg loves Best Buy.
Thank you all so much!

I don't have any accomplishments to post right now but I LOVE Brett Favre and the Packers and can't wait until the game tomorrow!!!!:cheerleader:

Nikki....this is awfully close to MY YAY thread. LOL! (great minds think alike....)

lhpcgirl said:
I don't have any accomplishments to post right now but I LOVE Brett Favre and the Packers and can't wait until the game tomorrow!!!!:cheerleader:

Glad to hear that you love the Packers too!!!!!

Christ Follower said:
Nikki....this is awfully close to MY YAY thread. LOL! (great minds think alike....)

Is yours for weight loss? I forgot all about this thread until someone found it!

I edited the first post so it was more specific.

My accomplishment in the weight loss department is that I have not yet become so discouraged that I drown myself in pie.

friday said:
My accomplishment in the weight loss department is that I have not yet become so discouraged that I drown myself in pie.

that's a great accomplishment!!!!!!! lol!

Related to Lol.... and What His Car Looks Like :)

1. What is "Lol" and what does his car look like?

"Lol" is a common internet slang term that stands for "laugh out loud." It is often used to express amusement or humor in online conversations. As for his car, without more context it is impossible to accurately describe its appearance.

2. Why is "Lol" included in the topic of weight loss and working out?

The inclusion of "Lol" in the topic is most likely meant to add a lighthearted or humorous tone to the discussion of weight loss and working out. It could also be a reference to the idea of laughing at oneself or finding humor in the struggles of trying to achieve fitness goals.

3. What type of weight loss and workout accomplishments should be shared in this thread?

This thread is specifically for individuals to share their personal achievements in weight loss and working out. This could include reaching a certain weight or body fat percentage, completing a specific workout or fitness challenge, or improving overall health and fitness levels.

4. Can I share photos of my weight loss progress or workout routines in this thread?

Yes, you are welcome to share any relevant photos in this thread. However, please be respectful of others and refrain from sharing any images that may be triggering or inappropriate.

5. Is this thread only for people who have reached their weight loss or workout goals?

No, this thread is for anyone who wants to share their accomplishments, big or small, in their weight loss and workout journey. It is a supportive and encouraging space for individuals to celebrate their progress and motivate others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KindaichiShota
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyhugz1978