• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!

In summary, Niki has had a great month. She made her first $1000 paycheck from TPC, had her first $3000 personal sales month, and earned her first Level 2 in a Sell-A-Thon. Her team submitted over $3500 without her, making her team total for the month a whopping $6500. She is set up to earn her first Director's Bonus Package when she submits the last show she did, plus she still has 2 more shows to submit. This is her 500th post on CS.
nikked
Gold Member
I am really excited! My business just continues to grow, thanks in large part to this site and all the wonderful people who are willing to share (good and bad)! So THANK YOU!

What's so great about my business? Let me tell you!

• I just made my VERY FIRST $1000 paycheck from TPC!
  • I had my first $3000 personal sales month, and earned my first Level 2 in a Sell-A-Thon!
  • My Team submitted over $3500 without me, making my team total for the month a whopping $6500!
  • I'm set up to earn my first Director's Bonus Package when I submit the last show I did, plus I still have 2 more shows to submit!
  • This is my 500th post on CS!

I always knew that TPC worked, just took me a while to get to the point where it was! I still have SO MUCH to learn, especially when it comes to managing my time and space, but WOW! What a job!

Thanks again to all the wonderful contributers, the AWESOME creators, and all the great people on this site!! Might have been able to do it without all y'all, but it wouldn't have been as easy, and not near as much fun!:p

way to go Niki I also earned my first level 2 cant wait to get the free stuff

woo woo, Way to go!!!

Way to go Niki!! Like you this was my first month with over $1000 paycheck first time for level 2 sell a thon (only my 2nd sell a thon!) My personal sales were $4000 (I had one very very motivated host at $1600). I am so glad that I signed up for PC you can make money at this! Plus it's fun!!

Oh, Yeah, One More ThingI forgot one accomplishment this month:

• My show average was $619.46!

Whoo-hoo!

I almost made $1000. I did $930.00. WOO HOO!!! I also made Level 2!!!:D

CONGRATS!!! I also had a great November w/ over $3000 in sales! WOOHOO! God Bless Pamperd Chef!

I'm right there with ya'll!!!! I had over $3500, my cluster had over $3,600, over $1100 paycheck, awesome show schedule and show average somewhere in the $600 too. Earned the 1st level sellathon (one show was oct show which put me short of 2nd level) the free director level stuff, hmm what else, now, if every month was like this or better, I'd be in heaven!!!!!

That's awesome!! KEep up that momentum and you won't believe what your 2007 will look like!!! Way to go.:D

Toot Toot!
Great job!
You ROCK!

Awesome:) Isn't it great when you finally figure out how to really make this company work for you?! I love it!

Way to go!! So excited to read about how great you are doing!!

Keep it going....see you at leadership!

Related to Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!

What is "Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" all about?

"Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" is a fun and interactive tool used to help children develop their fine motor and musical skills. It includes a variety of colorful and engaging activities that encourage children to use their hands and fingers to create music.

At what age is "Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" suitable for?

This product is designed for children aged 3 and up. However, it can also be enjoyed by younger children with adult supervision.

What is included in the "Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" set?

The set includes a variety of musical instruments such as a xylophone, kazoo, and hand drum. It also comes with a set of activity cards and a guidebook with instructions and tips for parents and caregivers.

Is "Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" safe for children?

Yes, all of the instruments included in the set are made with child-safe materials and have been tested for safety. However, adult supervision is recommended to ensure safe and appropriate use of the instruments.

Can "Little Nikked, Come Blow Your Horn!" be used in a group setting?

Yes, this product is great for group settings such as classrooms or playgroups. It promotes teamwork and social interaction while also developing musical skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila