• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Link Be Published in the Newspaper for a High School Fundraiser?

In summary, when a link is published in a newspaper, it means that the associated website or page has been mentioned or featured in a newspaper publication. This can increase visibility and credibility, as well as drive more traffic. To find the link, you can search online or navigate from the newspaper's website. The link can also be shared on social media to increase reach and engagement. Traffic from the link can be tracked using tools like Google Analytics. To get your link published, you can reach out to the publication, get featured in a press release or news article, or build relationships with journalists and media outlets.
ritabenson
Gold Member
I have a local high school doing a fundraiser and they are putting an article in the newspaper. Are they able to publish my link in the paper to let people know how to order online? I tried calling to find out and nobody has gotten back to me from career solution. I need to find out ASAP as they are hoping to publish the beginning of next week. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

I think that publishing your url [not called a link since they can't click it ;)] is perfectly okay as long as it's not one of the Top 100 Newspapers (which is unlikely, but check anyway.)

the person from career solutions called me and they said i had to do an ad request thing to get it approved......I just want to do it the right way and not get in trouble. I know it is highly unlikely I would get caught but I would rather not risk it. :)

I had to do a request through home office as well for my site information to be posted on a non-profit's website for a fundraiser. The turnaround for approval was quick.

You only need approval if it's posted online, you don't if it's just a print newspaper...however, if they post an online version, you'd probably want to get that approval just in case...

1. What does it mean when a link is published in a newspaper?

When a link is published in a newspaper, it means that the website or page associated with that link has been mentioned or featured in a printed or online newspaper publication. This can increase the visibility and credibility of the website or page, as well as drive more traffic to it.

2. How can I find the link that was published in a newspaper?

The easiest way to find a link that was published in a newspaper is to search for the article or mention online using a search engine. You can also look for the website or page mentioned in the newspaper and navigate to it from there.

3. Can I share a link that was published in a newspaper on social media?

Yes, you can share a link that was published in a newspaper on social media. This can help increase the reach and engagement of the link, as well as drive more traffic to the website or page.

4. Is it possible to track the traffic from a link published in a newspaper?

Yes, it is possible to track the traffic from a link published in a newspaper. You can use tools such as Google Analytics to track the number of clicks and conversions from the link, as well as other metrics such as demographics and behavior of the visitors.

5. How can I get my link published in a newspaper?

To get your link published in a newspaper, you can reach out to the publication directly and pitch your website or page. You can also try to get featured in a press release or news article related to your industry or niche. Networking and building relationships with journalists and media outlets can also increase your chances of getting published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • LakesideMom