• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Light and Easy No-Bake Pie Recipe for Any Occasion | Try it Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses suggestions for an easy, no-bake pie recipe that is on the lighter side. Some recommendations include using frozen limeade or lemonade, eagle brand, and cool whip in a graham cracker crust, or making a Cherri-O Cream Cheese Pie using light versions of the ingredients. Other suggestions include a cherry chocolate mousse pie and a banana creme supreme, both of which can be found on various recipe websites.
christy_c
Any suggestions for an easy, no-bake pie that's on the lighter side? Doesn't necessarily have to be a PC recipe.

TIA!

frozen limeade or lemonade, eagle brand and cool whip dump in graham cracker crust.

or mix according to box instructions 1 box dream whip and 1 instant chocolate pudding beat with mixer and dump in cookie crust

Cherri-O Cream Cheese PieMy favorite dessert is called "Cherri-O Cream Cheese Pie" - you can use the light versions of the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and cherry pie filling to get it lower-cal, too.

1 pkg. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 c. lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 can cherry pie filling
1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust

Whip room temperature cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk (stir) and gradually beat faster. Add lemon juice and vanilla.

Pour into graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3-4 hours). Top with cherries and serve!

Serves about 8-10

Ummm how about soften some ice cream and swirl some chopped candies and sauces through....then spoon in to a crust and freeze? (I love ice cream, much better than regular pies!)

Thanks, ladies! I will definitely have to try the cherry cream pie AND the ice cream pie...YUM!! Maybe I'll try both this weekend! :D

Ooh- there are some yummy ice cream pies on CC from the theme show a few years back. Go to Products and recipes > Theme show archive.

Also Check Out Razzledazzlerecipes.com

The ice cream pie sounds yummy!!

If you have the spring form pan, the Banana Creme Supreme in All The Best is WONDERFUL also!!! YUMMY!!!;)

What are the ingredients needed for the light and easy no-bake pie recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include a pre-made graham cracker crust, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, and your choice of pie filling.

Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust such as an Oreo crust or a chocolate cookie crust. You can also make your own homemade crust if you prefer.

How long does it take to make this no-bake pie?

This recipe only takes about 15 minutes to make, plus an additional hour in the refrigerator to set. It's a quick and easy dessert option for any occasion.

Can I make this pie ahead of time?

Yes, this pie can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. Just be sure to cover it with plastic wrap or foil to keep it fresh.

Can I use a different type of pie filling for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pie filling you like for this recipe. Some popular options include cherry, blueberry, or lemon. You can also use a combination of different fillings to create a unique flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sOhSherri
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Pampered Angel