• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

LhPampered Chefgirl......this Ones for You!

In summary, Laurie is welcomed to her own thread and is encouraged to chat with the group more. She mentions her husband's schedule and not being able to attend a meeting. The conversation then shifts to discussing a workshop on recruiting consistently and a flyer that was shared on the Director's Loop. Karen asks for the flyer and Beth provides it.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Hey Laurie~

Now you have your very own thread too. Now you don't have to share with Sheryl. LOL! Hope we can all chat with you once in a while on it. I need more west coasters here with me you know.

Welcome Laurie, I hope you come chat with us soon.

Just bumping so you can see it if you log on......

Come chat with us!!!!!

bump.gif

See there are all these girls here that want to chat with you. LOL!

Hello ladies! I just now got on the computer for a stretch and saw this. I won't be able to stay on long as my DH has some things he needs to look up. But now that I know it is here, I can check it more.
Thanks Ellen!

lhpcgirl said:
Hello ladies! I just now got on the computer for a stretch and saw this. I won't be able to stay on long as my DH has some things he needs to look up. But now that I know it is here, I can check it more.
Thanks Ellen!

I'm glad you finally found it! :cheerleader:

Are you going to the meeting on Monday?

I can't go when they are on the 4th Monday of the month because of my husband's schedule. I told Lori and she said they had to wait until they got their stuff to hold the meeting.

lhpcgirl said:
I can't go when they are on the 4th Monday of the month because of my husband's schedule. I told Lori and she said they had to wait until they got their stuff to hold the meeting.

That stinks. I think my recruit Mark might be driving this time. At least I wont have to go alone.

That is good. You are such a good meeting attendee. Maybe next month . . .
How is the car anyway?

You Can Recruit ConsistentlyDoes anyone have the handout from Erin Shows workshop that she did at leadership "You Can Recruit Consistently" It was discussed on the Director's Loop and posted there but I couldn't get it to download. It's a flyer that she puts in every lapboard at ther shows. * I tried to email the person who posted it but the email came back to me. It's way too early in the morning for computor glitches!

Thanks!

Karen

Here you go!

Attachments

• INVITATION.doc.leadership2008.doc
    20 KB · Views: 216
    20 KB · Views: 207
    20 KB · Views: 205
just what I was looking forThanks Beth! This is great!

Just checking in to see how things are for you! You should come here to report your contacts and your progress so we can all encourage you.

lhpcgirl said:
That is good. You are such a good meeting attendee. Maybe next month . . .
How is the car anyway?

I am driving that old Ford Tempo now. It runs but everytime I get over the grade my check engine light comes on. I don't have $ to get it looked at right now.

Mark ended up not going so I had to drive alone again. I hope you can make it to the next one Laurie!

Hi Laurie!!

Great to have u here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u come chat with us soon!!!

Just giving you a little bump incase you ever decide to come back and chat with us here.

Related to LhPampered Chefgirl......this Ones for You!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and time-saving cooking solutions.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to your local consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online through our website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also place orders at a Pampered Chef party.

4. Are Pampered Chef products high-quality?

Yes, all of our products are carefully designed and tested to ensure high-quality and durability. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your local consultant or visit our website to learn more about the opportunity. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, great earning potential, and the opportunity to build their own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies