• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leslie (Krzymomof4) -- What Ever Happened?

In summary, Leslie (Krzymomof4) is a popular social media personality known for sharing her life as a mother of four children on her YouTube channel and social media accounts. In early 2021, she announced a break from creating content and has not shared any updates since then. The reason for her break is unknown, but she mentioned the need to focus on her family and personal life. It is unclear if she will return to social media in the future, but her old videos can still be watched on her active accounts.
you know i read that thread last week. i'm dying to know how it all turned out too!

well shucks, now I want to know too! Tell us, Leslie!

I had to reread it to figure out what in the world I was talking about:D
She is now a regular host, but her shows barely qualify each time.
She always says she doesn't know what happened and why people don't want to order. I came to the realization that she was probably blowing smoke up my hiney, but hey that is one more regular host that I didn't have before then.

Hi there! I just wanted to give a quick update on this thread. The weirdest thing happened to me today while cooking with one of the Pampered Chef products. I was making a batch of cookies and I accidentally dropped one on the floor. But instead of it breaking or getting dirty, it bounced right back up into my hand! It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. Has anyone else had a similar experience with their Pampered Chef products? I'd love to hear your stories!

1. Who is Leslie (Krzymomof4)?

Leslie (Krzymomof4) is a popular social media personality who gained fame through her YouTube channel and social media accounts, where she shares her life as a mother of four children.

2. What happened to Leslie (Krzymomof4)?

In early 2021, Leslie announced on her social media accounts that she would be taking a break from creating content. She has not shared any updates since then.

3. Why did Leslie (Krzymomof4) stop posting on social media?

The exact reason for Leslie's break from social media is unknown. She simply stated that she needed time to focus on her family and personal life.

4. Will Leslie (Krzymomof4) ever return to social media?

There is no information on whether Leslie will return to social media or not. She has not given any updates or hints about her future plans.

5. Can I still watch Leslie's old videos?

Yes, Leslie's YouTube channel and social media accounts are still active, and her old videos can still be watched. However, she has not posted any new content in over a year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • esavvymom