• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Length of Interactive Show ( Start to Finish)

In summary, the attendance was small, but everyone had a good time at the other director's interactive show. However, the show lasted an hour and twenty minutes, which is too long for her. She plans to try shorter shows from now on. She also noticed that her shows were getting too long at another company party and she left with sales under $200.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, so last night I went to observe another director in town do an interactive show...The attendance was small (3) but everyone did have a good time..

but from start to finish, where she began collecting orders I'd say was at least 1 hour 20 min...

I am interested in starting to do interactive, but REALLY only am willing to budge if I can 'really' do the recipe...AND be done talking and taking orders in 45 min..

ANYONE able to do it in 45 min really???

It depends on the crowd. Most of mine are an hour-ish.I do like the interactive shows and get a lot of great feedback on it. You should try it!

I do not do the interactive shows. I agree no matter what type you do, it really depends on the crowd. If I get someone interested in the opportunity, it can tag on another 1/2 hour.

I keep my recipes very short and if my host really is pressed for time, I do most of the prep work leaving some for a demo. Products are passed around and I do encourage people to try items. My show average is still very strong.

I noticed that my shows are starting to get far too long. I do do the interactive demos and I think I probably talk too much along with it. I have a show today and I'm going to try and make it quicker with a few different techniques and see how that works out. My interactive shows were also getting to be about an 1 20minutes are so, I don't like them that long. I went to another Direct Sales company party the other night and I was there for 3 hours before it ended. It made me realize how you can lose track of time when you're the one talking and you want to tell them about everything! You notice things like that when you watch other people!

I have committed myself to trying the interactive shows for the rest of the year. What I've noticed so far is they are done a lot quicker. I don't talk about all of the awesome features and benefits of the products. They are not great for someone who has never been to a party before because I overheard "seasoned" PC people telling them incorrect information about the product or company. I think the guests enjoy them. I have not seen a significant jump in my sales or recruiting thus far.

I have had 2 groups that did not like the idea of the interactive party. Needless to say, I left both parties with sales under $200. In the second cas I just told everyone to sit down and visit with each other while I finished the recipe. It got that strained!

I did a show yesterday and from start to finish was about 30 minutes. I didn't have to bake my recipe. I think that's the biggest thing. I always pick recipes that have no baking time after, or maybe a very short one that will allow me to fit in my cookware / stoneware talk.

What is the average length of an interactive show?

The average length of an interactive show is approximately 2 hours from start to finish.

How long does it take to set up for an interactive show?

It typically takes about 30-45 minutes to set up for an interactive show, depending on the size and layout of the space.

Can I customize the length of my interactive show?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the length of the show to fit your needs and schedule.

What factors can affect the length of an interactive show?

The number of guests, amount of audience participation, and complexity of recipes demonstrated can all affect the length of an interactive show.

Are there any time limits for booking an interactive show?

No, there are no time limits for booking an interactive show. Our consultants are available to schedule shows at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefsteph07