• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I host a successful Pampered Chef show from start to finish?

In summary, cindy is brand-new to pampered chef and is looking for help with understanding how to put on a typical show. she is considering asking her recruiter for help with hospitality, and is looking for advice on how to start her business.
cindy2276
hi, my name is cindy. i am brand-new to pampered chef. actually i haven't even signed up yet. i will sign-up on feb 20th. i'm curious to have someone explain how to put on a typical show "start to finish". this will give me an idea of how to do my first cooking show.

if you want to give it to me in a nut-shell or if you know of any video resource training, anything would be helpful.

i will be signing up under someone who lives in another state. they may not be available to do a kick-off show for me. my first show is planned for the 1st week of march, so i probably won't be able to attend a cluster or someone else's show by then.

You will have a video of a show from start to finish in your Starter kit.Welcome!Make sure you get hooked up with hospitality in your area and I'm sure you can find someone to go shadow before your first show. Hospitality has to be requested through your director. Ask your recruiter who your director is.

thanks for the info, debbie. i will ask my recruiter about hospitality. :chef:

Welcome, Cindy! Enjoy your PC business, I'm sure you'll do well. Chef Success is always available to help you whenever needed. Yes, you should hook up with a hospitality director -- there is nothing that compares to that support group and hands on demonstrations that you'll encounter.

Hi cindy and welcome!
There is another thread on here that I think will be helpful... it's called "show outline" It's exactly what it sounds like... it's an outline of a cooking show from start to finish.... look for it and that ought to help too!
Good luck with your business... and keep asking questions... it will help you be successful at this business!;)

I agree with having your recruiter/director help you find a hospitality group in your area!

Welcome!
I know you will be nervous for your first show, probably your first few shows, but hang in there. They become sooooo much fun. Every crowd is different and I usually learn more from my guests than I think they learn from me.
Just remember, if you are having fun they will be too.
Good luck!

thanks everyone for the feedback. you all were very helpful and encouraging.

What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef "First Show Start to Finish"?

The process for hosting a "First Show Start to Finish" with Pampered Chef is simple and straightforward. First, you will want to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date for your show. Next, you will work with your consultant to invite guests and plan the menu for your show. On the day of the show, your consultant will arrive with all the necessary products and supplies, and will guide you through a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. After the show, you and your guests will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products and earn free and discounted items based on the sales from your show.

How long does a "First Show Start to Finish" typically last?

A "First Show Start to Finish" with Pampered Chef typically lasts around 2-3 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, product ordering, and any additional time for socializing with your guests.

Do I need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the cooking demonstration?

No, you do not need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the cooking demonstration. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated.

What types of recipes are typically featured in a "First Show Start to Finish"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes for their "First Show Start to Finish" cooking demonstrations. These can range from appetizers and dips to main dishes and desserts. Your consultant can work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Are there any benefits for hosting a "First Show Start to Finish" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a "First Show Start to Finish" with Pampered Chef. As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You will also have the chance to try out new recipes and products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies