• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss / Profiterole Puffs Recipes Needed

P
Pampered Laura
Hi guys - anyone have those recipes on file that I can copy/paste? I thought I had the full recipe, but only have the ing list.
Thanks!! :eek:

here you goHere they are

Attachments

• Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 374
  • Profiterole Puffs.doc
    24 KB · Views: 369
Thanks soooo much!!!! :D

1. What are the ingredients required for Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss?

The ingredients for Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss include chicken breasts, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, pasta, and parmesan cheese.

2. How do I make Profiterole Puffs?

To make Profiterole Puffs, you will need to make a choux pastry dough and use it to create small rounds of pastry. Then, bake the rounds until they are puffed and golden brown. Once cooled, fill the puffs with your desired filling, such as whipped cream or pastry cream.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta for the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss or a dairy-free filling for the Profiterole Puffs.

4. How long does it take to make these dishes?

The total time for making Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss is approximately 30 minutes, while making Profiterole Puffs may take around 1 hour including baking and cooling time.

5. Can I prepare these recipes in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss and Profiterole Puffs ahead of time. For the pasta dish, you can cook the chicken and pasta in advance, and then assemble and heat everything together before serving. For the puffs, you can bake and store them in an airtight container, and fill them with cream just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies