• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leigh's PC Garage Sale: Want to snag some discounted Pampered Chef items?

In summary, it is recommended to clean out your closets at least twice a year, keeping items that are regularly used and in good condition, while getting rid of items that are damaged, unused for over a year, or no longer suitable. The best way to organize your closets is to group similar items together and use storage solutions and labels for easy access. To make the most of small closet spaces, utilize vertical space, slim hangers, and under-the-bed storage. Items that are no longer wanted or needed can be donated, sold, repurposed, or recycled.
jmedeiros
I am cleaning out my closets (to make room for all the new products that I earned!! CANT WAIT!)

Please email me DIRECT, as I don't check this board as much as I would like to. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in the list.

I cannot list here as they are all current items. I only have a couple items left to sell. Some SA items, stones, etc.

Thank you,

Last edited:
PC items for saleI have some things for sale that I have earned that I now have extra. They are as listed with prices....s/h separate...

colander and bowl set (NIP) 20.00
chopper (NIP) 20.00

If interested in any of these, email me at [email protected] or call me at 910-737-6560 and we can discuss the s/h further.

Shea

1. How often should I clean out my closets?

It is recommended to clean out your closets at least twice a year, typically in the spring and fall.

2. What items should I keep and what should I get rid of?

Keep items that you use regularly and are in good condition. Get rid of items that are damaged, haven't been used in a year, or no longer fit or suit your style.

3. What is the best way to organize my closets?

The best way to organize your closets is to group similar items together and utilize storage solutions such as shelves, bins, and hanging organizers. Also, make sure to label everything for easy access.

4. How can I make the most of small closet spaces?

Utilize vertical space by hanging shelves or organizers on the back of the door. Use slim hangers to maximize hanging space and consider adding a second hanging rod for more storage. You can also use under-the-bed storage containers for out-of-season clothing.

5. What should I do with items I no longer want or need?

You can donate items to a local charity, have a garage sale, or sell them online. You can also repurpose items for different uses or recycle them if they are no longer usable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AudraKYPCLady
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies