• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the HWC Apron in Our Tour of Spring 09 Product Room | YouTube Video

In summary, this woman filmed products that have just been revealed and won't be available for sale until March. She is probably unaware of the rule against releasing this information before the official release date. Her voice sounds familiar, but she disregarded a company policy. I am sure that the meeting policy states that you may not audio or video tape any part of a national meeting.
One comment I have:

This person should not be posting the video on YouTube, but shame on HO. They should have this information on CC as soon as Leadership is over! They have had the info. for months I'm sure! People just want to know what's new. If someone can go to Leadership, tape a video and post it, why in the heck can't HO have the info. posted in a timely manner!

Just my opinion.

I totally agree with you Rhonda! They shouldn't keep us waiting.
I also think that the person that posted those videos wasn't doing it to sabotage Pampered Chef or HO!!

Let's not forget she is one of us!

babywings76 said:
If it's against policy, why didn't anyone stop her? Do they say it's okay as long as it's going to only be viewed by other consultants- and then she crossed the line?

The policy is clearly stated under conferences.
I also wondered why no one stopped her. Could it be that the people in the product showcase room at that time were newbies?
I think we get so miffed, because most of us are very careful to follow the rules.

<h2>1. What is the HWC apron made of?</h2><p>The HWC apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton that is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen.</p><h2>2. Does the HWC apron come in different sizes?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC apron is available in two sizes: regular and plus size, to accommodate a range of body types and sizes.</p><h2>3. Is the HWC apron machine washable?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC apron can be machine washed for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label.</p><h2>4. Does the HWC apron have any pockets?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC apron features two large pockets on the front, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other small kitchen tools.</p><h2>5. Can I personalize the HWC apron with my name or logo?</h2><p>Yes, the HWC apron can be personalized with embroidery, making it a great option for businesses or as a gift for someone special.</p>

1. What is the HWC apron made of?

The HWC apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton that is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen.

2. Does the HWC apron come in different sizes?

Yes, the HWC apron is available in two sizes: regular and plus size, to accommodate a range of body types and sizes.

3. Is the HWC apron machine washable?

Yes, the HWC apron can be machine washed for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label.

4. Does the HWC apron have any pockets?

Yes, the HWC apron features two large pockets on the front, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other small kitchen tools.

5. Can I personalize the HWC apron with my name or logo?

Yes, the HWC apron can be personalized with embroidery, making it a great option for businesses or as a gift for someone special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • pamperedlinda