• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'?

In summary, Ann is planning to go to the conference, but she will have to miss Leadership because her husband is going on an extended business trip. She is also going to go to the conference with her stylist.
chefann
Gold Member
I'm registered!

It's the first time I'm eligible to go - can't wait! And one of the workshops sounds like they added it to the schedule with me in mind: Train to Retain Recruits.

Now we need buttons or something so we can identify each other. ;)

I REALLY want to go, but need to decide whether to take hubby and child or just me! Plus I have a friend who lives in San Ant and we want to get together one day.

We'll see :)

I would love to go to San Ant, but my daughter's 5th b-day is Jan 10. I asked her if she minded if I was gone on her b-day & she just got this horified look on her face like I might really go! She was almost in tears! Poor thing. I reassured her that I would not be gone on her b-day!

Plus, my anniversary is in January & my son's first b-day too! I'd be in big trouble! :)

I'm registeredI'm registered. Here is my schedule:
#1- Getting to "Yes"
#2Train to retain- A
#3Boost Cluster bookings-B
#4 Attract, Inform, Invite-

I hope to meet some of you in Dallas!!!!

Here's what I'm taking (although they all sounded good):
  1. Getting to "Yes"
  2. Train to Retain New Consultants (A)
  3. Promote to Director - Post Haste!
  4. Test Kitchen Live!

Looks like mrssyvo and I have 2 workshops together. :)

Crystal, I understand about missing a conference because of family commitments. I missed National Conf the my first year because that month I already had a trip to Italy and I moved. I'm sure there will be great notes here from everyone who goes, so you won't actually miss anything.

Ann,
it willbe great to meet you. It looks like the upper directors have an Evening event planned. Maybe the rest of us should plan on going to dinner together!

I am so bummed to say this but I am going to have to miss Leadership! My husband will be going on an extended business trip and he leaves just a few days before I would have to leave. I do have wonderful friends that would be more then willing to stay with my children but the first few weeks of January will not good at my house.......

mrssyvo said:
Ann,
it will be great to meet you. It looks like the upper directors have an Evening event planned. Maybe the rest of us should plan on going to dinner together!

Actually, my hair stylist offered to go out with me and my cluster-mates. I just sent him a note this morning, so I'm not sure what is going on. (Yes, my stylist lives in Dallas, even though I'm in Detroit. He has enough clients left up North that he travels every 6 weeks, sees all of us over a 3-day period, and then goes home.)

But, yeah! If there's anyone who wants to hook up for dinner, we should. Maybe we could just take over the restaurant at the Adams Mark (I'm assuming there is one). :cool:

I've booked my flight to Dallas, but still need to register. I suppose I'd better do that soon! OH, and I'm going to apply my $75 PC dollars from the stoneware incentive. Woo hoo!!! Can't beat that.:D Hope to see all of you out there who are going!

The Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau has a website. If you click around on it, there's even a coupon for 25% off the airport shuttle when you book online. Woo-hoo!

Related to Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'?

What is "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'"?

"Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for current and potential leaders to learn about leadership skills, network with other leaders, and get updates on the company's future plans.

Who can attend "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'"?

Any current or potential leader within Pampered Chef can attend "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'". This includes Independent Consultants, Senior Consultants, Team Leaders, Directors, and Executive Directors.

When and where is "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'" taking place?

The event is usually held in the summer and the location varies each year. The specific date and location for "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'" will be announced closer to the event date.

How can I register for "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'"?

You can register for "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'" through your Pampered Chef back office. Simply log in and navigate to the event registration page. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.

What can I expect from "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'"?

At "Leadership Registration Is up - You Goin'", you can expect to learn valuable leadership skills, network with other leaders, and get updates on the company's future plans. There will also be workshops, keynote speakers, and fun activities to participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SusanBP0129