• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is the Optimal Time to Book Denver Flights During Southwest's Sale?

In summary, the conversation discusses a sale from Southwest Airlines and the best time to fly in for an event. The speakers agree that flying in the day before is the best option to avoid potential delays and exhaustion. The conversation also touches on the topic of attending a family event and potential concerns about altitude. Overall, the speakers express excitement about the upcoming trip.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Southwest is having sale this weekend. Flights from PDX to Den are $280. I never know when to fly in. Should I fly in the day before or early on the 13th?

I prefer to fly in the day before. That way if there are delays I won't miss the event and I won't be exhaused from traveling.

I feel the same way! Then you just wake up & you're there :D

I have a dilemma--honestly I do not know if i will be a director in September...I know I can go if i am only a team leader but this has been a downer year for me with directorship and I don''t know if i want to spend the money or invest in this if i am only a team leader....sigh....

bethcooks4u said:
I prefer to fly in the day before. That way if there are delays I won't miss the event and I won't be exhaused from traveling.

I have never been there, but I have relatives that live there and sometimes there are altitude adjustments to make as well. So wish I could go:(

baychef said:
I have never been there, but I have relatives that live there and sometimes there are altitude adjustments to make as well. So wish I could go:(

I have relatives there too! I plan to either go a few days early or stay a few days after depending on what is best for those relatives. I haven't seen some of the EVER and others only once so it will be a great opportunity for me to get to know them. It's been years since I've been but I don't recall having any issues with altitude - guess I'm lucky!

It may have just been my aunt that had issues. She has a few more health issues.

Just stay well hydrated and you're fine.

What is "Leadership Flights -Southwest"?

"Leadership Flights -Southwest" is a program offered by Southwest Airlines that focuses on leadership development and team building for businesses and organizations. It involves a flight experience with interactive activities and discussions led by trained facilitators.

How long is the "Leadership Flights -Southwest" program?

The program is typically a half-day experience, lasting approximately 3-4 hours. However, the length can be customized to fit the needs and schedule of the participating organization.

What types of activities are included in the "Leadership Flights -Southwest" program?

The program includes a variety of interactive activities and discussions that focus on leadership, teamwork, and communication. These activities are designed to be fun and engaging, while also providing valuable insights and tools for personal and professional development.

Is the "Leadership Flights -Southwest" program only available for businesses?

No, the program is open to any type of organization or group, including schools, non-profits, and government agencies. It is also suitable for teams of all sizes, from small groups to large organizations.

How can I book a "Leadership Flights -Southwest" experience for my team?

To book a "Leadership Flights -Southwest" experience, you can contact Southwest Airlines directly or submit a request through their website. A representative will work with you to customize the program to fit your team's needs and schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies