• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef retirement sale items?

P
Pampered Laura
Pampered Chef Retirement Sale Items:

Preferred method of payment is PAYPAL. Shipping is from 75002.

This is what's left! ONE big ole' box of stuff - please take it ALL for $50 + shipping -- OR BEST OFFER!!
First one to PM me and PAYPAL after I respond, gets it. :D

Denim Consultant Apron (NEW IN PACKAGE)
NEW CONSULTANT BLACK TOTE (the one that comes in the New Consultant Starter Kit!
3 beige binders w/PC logo (2 have sharpie on spine, Mr Clean Magic Eraser will prolly take it off)
Director Gift from Doris Christopher: ceramic "UPS box" Trinket Box - Christmas '06
Wells Cluster TOP PERFORMER apron (black w/tools embroidered... maybe someone can take the "Wells Cluster" part off?)
(a few of these TOOLS may need some TLC cleaning and/or replacing through warranty) :
BBQ fork (old style)
2 Measure All Cups (may be older style)
2 Adjustable Measuring Spoons sets (old style)
old style Pizza Cutter
Kids Red Apron & Chef's Hat (demo'd/retired!)
Metal Whisk – demo item (old style)
ladle (old style) – demo item
lemon zester scorer (old style) (one of the little "zester holes" has a bend. still works perfect tho')
Serrated Bread Knife (old style) – demo item
Adjustable Measuring Cup (old style)
pastry brush - black handle
Professional Stir Fry Skillet (has scratches)
100 medium disposable gloves (4 bags of 'em)
brand new pack of Nancy’s Artworks BLANK business cards for printer (checker/fruit design)
New DOOR PRIZES in package:
10 Season's bests Fall/Winter 2007 (NEW IN PACKAGE)
5 Mini Whippers (NEW IN PACKAGE)
4 Can Strainers (NEW IN PACKAGE)
4 Easy Openers (NEW IN PACKAGE)

Last edited by a moderator:
PM just sent :D

replied :)

I just sent you a pm

Just Pm youJust PM you

Just pm'd you.

pm'd you !!!

Just PM you!

PM sent as well!

Ditto here, but the early-birds beat me. ;) ...or the night owls...

...took me too long to type my "wish list"...

Laura I PM'd you!!!!

I just PM'ed you too! :)

how much are you asking for the cd's?

Me too! :)

Sent you a PM

just pm'd you

Laura, I PM'd and emailed you!

There are many things I am interested in, but is this an updated list? I see a whole bunch of people responding and was just wondering what was still up for grabs. Could you let us know what's still available? Thanks!

I need to catch up to the first come, first served PM's & emails (checking by time stamp!) and will update the list in just a bit with whats pending! Thanks everyone, my husband will be thrilled to get our dining room back since thats where I unloaded everything from my office in to! LOL ;)

Yikes!! Darn sleep! There is so much I want!! I guess I'll have to copy and delete what I don't want. Look out PM coming. Or can I just reply here? I would prefer that! Thanks Sweetie!

vangogirl said:
how much are you asking for the cd's?
OOPS!

CD's = 50 cents each
DVD/VHS = $1 each

list is NOT updated, I'm trying to be fair and am updating here shortly! Thanks for yalls patience.:D

This is what I want!!

Bags, Totes, Albums, Binders, Padfolios, Etc:
2. Live your Dreams Padfolio w/paper from National Conference Director workshop = $5

Director’s/Recruiters Stuff:12. (4) Gold Chef’s Hat pins on “Congratulations on Qualifying” cards = $2 each

Aprons & Apparel:
26. Black Ribbon Purse w/black, red, white ribbon choices = $10

Business Supplies, Doorprizes, flyers, etc:65. LOT of recipe cards NEW in packages (3) caramel mini cakes, (4) island breeze rum cake, (5) shrimp ceviche cups, (4) jerk chicken salad, (3) phyllo wrapped asparagus, (3) Portobello chicken panini = $5 for the LOT
66. (4) lemon rosemary soap samples - $2 ALL
69. (1) lemon rosemary lotion sample = 50 cent
75. @ 50 Host Planners = $2 ALL
78. Pampered Partner Printer Paper pack (new) = $2 package
83. (7) NEW IN PACKAGE regular invitation postcards = $4 ALL
85. Pampered Chef banner from Merrill = $10
88. Yard Sign/Stake from Merrill = $5

CD’S (all working and no skips last time they were played)
107. Effective Coaching Calls – Jan Capinegro / Doreen Grass
108. Build Your team- Recruiting 201 (2005 Nat’l Conf) : Robin House/Ivelisse Page
109. Leading New Consultants to Success (2005 Nat’l Conf) : Donna Combs/Lorraine Marceron
110. Invest in Others (2005 Nat’l Conf) : Donna Landy / Amy Neal

jenniferknapp said:
Geez...hog! hehe j/k;)

Who me? I've probably missed the boat anyway!

I hope you read my post before I edited it. I don't think what I wrote would've gotten read with the correct intention!

Darn, I wasn't fast enough....guess I missed the boat this time, damn the water feels great!:)

:thumbup: Just PMd you also. You are in high demand girl! Can't wait to see what you are left with. By the way, I love your photo!

I also PM'd you a while back!!

Laura if you can post what's left, I missed the boat on alot of it I am sure :(!

Poor Laura!! She's probably being bombarded but I just pm'd you too!!!

Its not all taken, sorry it's taking me SO long... I am looking PM's from oldest to newest, and will update in a bit. LOL Yes - I have 59 PM's right now and 23 emails. :eek:

Sit tight! :D

By the way - if you havent recieved a response from me one way or the other, it means I havent even gotten to your message yet. I will answer everyone as I get to ya. :)

Her messages have to be overflowing. I pm'd her before 7 this morning and still haven't heard anything. The great thing is that we are all getting this stuff out of her way for her and we are getting some great deals!!:)

updated as to whats pending so far (48 PM's to go... you guys ever sleep? I have PM's from 2:50am and on. LOL) and I deleted items that people have already paid for through paypal!

Thanks for keeping us updated Laura, i'm excited to see what's left! =)

Laura - thanks for getting back to me to let me know the stuff I was interested was already taken, I don't want to clog you with anymore PM's :)

BUMMER!! I really wanted the black bag with the PC ribbons. :cry:
Who got it??? I guess I will have to get it from Merrill. I was gonna get it at conference. I have a problem. I have a bad shoe and bag fetish!!!!:eek:

Well at least you can admit it!! That's the first step, right?:p

PampMomof3 said:
Well at least you can admit it!! That's the first step, right?:p
Hi my name is Kristin and I am addicted to shoes and bags!!!!!!:eek: :blushing:

Good Job Kristin!!

I think we're all waiting here for the list to be updated!!! I know you must be extremely busy Laura!!!

Hey guys, I'm still getting through all the PM's but I am going to meet with the VP of sales for PQ meeting tonight so I need to go out for a while. I'll be back at around 9:30 or so, and will keep updating!
I am still doing everything according to the timestamp on the messages I recieved, so everything is totally fair. :)

Thanks everyone! :D

Bummer I was way too late in taking any dibs! At least your selling most, if not all your stuff! :)

chefkristin said:
BUMMER!! I really wanted the black bag with the PC ribbons. :cry:
Who got it??? I guess I will have to get it from Merrill. I was gonna get it at conference. I have a problem. I have a bad shoe and bag fetish!!!!:eek:

Me too! But not for full price! Laura's price was perfect. But I didn't get it either. :cry: I keep too much of a "normal" schedule to beat the night owls or early birds. I took about 15 minutes to go through everything and type a nice list, but MOST of what I wanted was already gone... Oh well, bummer for me, but good for Laura and someone else!

Janet I was to busy doing my work out to check on here:D

Thanks Laura!

Jennie4PC said:
Janet I was to busy doing my work out to check on here:D

Ok, you upped me one! My morning work out consists of getting me and two young ones up, clean, dressed, fed and out the door in time! :balloon:

Janet Lucky for me I dont have anywhere to go in the mornings I usually start my workout between 7:30 and 8

Just sent a PM but I'm sure you are still overloaded!

<h2>1. What is the preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items?</h2><p>The preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items is through PayPal.</p><h2>2. Where will the items be shipped from?</h2><p>The items will be shipped from zip code 75002.</p><h2>3. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire box of items?</h2><p>Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the entire box of items. The price for the box is $50 plus shipping, but the seller is open to best offers.</p><h2>4. Are all the items in new condition?</h2><p>No, some of the items may need some TLC cleaning or may have scratches or other minor imperfections. However, all items are in working condition.</p><h2>5. Are there any new, unopened items available for purchase?</h2><p>Yes, there are a few new, unopened items available for purchase such as the denim consultant apron, new consultant black tote, and various door prizes still in their original packaging.</p>

1. What is the preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items?

The preferred method of payment for Pampered Chef retirement sale items is through PayPal.

2. Where will the items be shipped from?

The items will be shipped from zip code 75002.

3. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire box of items?

Yes, there is a discount for purchasing the entire box of items. The price for the box is $50 plus shipping, but the seller is open to best offers.

4. Are all the items in new condition?

No, some of the items may need some TLC cleaning or may have scratches or other minor imperfections. However, all items are in working condition.

5. Are there any new, unopened items available for purchase?

Yes, there are a few new, unopened items available for purchase such as the denim consultant apron, new consultant black tote, and various door prizes still in their original packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • chefpenny99