• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Latest and Greatest Movies Out There?

:)I love this idea, too! I think it is so important to give recognition to the ones who are doing a good job. It also makes them want to keep up the good work.
DebPC
Staff member
Cards and Handwritten NotesI still send these even though so much of my communication has gone to email. I think everyone likes to get a personal card or note congratulating them on something every once in awhile. I do this alot more often for out of towners.

That is something that I don't do enough of. It was talked about in one of my classes at conference too. We all love getting real mail!

I have a "Yea Me" file. When someone sends me a handwritten card or note, I put it in there so that on bad days (okay...when I'm PMS-ing! :eek:) I open it up and read through everything. My file even contains little post-it notes hosts have stuck to their checks when closing a show :)

Emails are soon forgotten or deleted....a handwritten note will be cherished. It takes just seconds to type and hit send but when you send something handwritten it shows that you cared enough about them to take the time.

I never thought about it but we should encourage our new consultants to start their own "Yea Me" file for the days they get discouraged.

Each week I send the top seller for the week a postcard (I'll attach here). I pring it on a 4x6-inch index card and write a little note. I also do a weekly e-mail to my TEAM using Constant Contact. I recognize the top seller for the week first thing. I don't list sales though and it's funny... usually if the top seller from the week before gets bumped she'll call me and want to know her sales! I don't tell her... I only announce sales at the monthly TEAM training! I also send this if someone signs a new consultant and to the new consultant. Hope it helps! :)

Oooh...I like the weekly top sales person!

Colleen, do you feel that it is helping consultants keep watch more of their sales and/or increased their sales? I really like this idea and it may be just the thing to help get them back on track when "life" derails us so easily! Thanks!

I am loving this idea Colleen! I know that I LOOOVE to get mail...I bet this would perk my girls up, too!

Only the ones who are competitive really care about who the leader is! I love sending the card to someone who isn't always the top each month... it's give some recognition outside of the meetings. And they've told me they collect them and look at them when they need a boost. Somtimes the SAME people are recognized as the top people each month because that's just the way it is... this way the top leader gets spread out a bit. And it only takes a second to do. I just print the card, write woo-hoo on it and stick on a stamp. Totally takes 30 seconds and they LOVE it!

It would be fun to do a quarterly drawing of something with those post cards too. Kinda like the recruiting cards HO is sending us now..... collect them and see what you can get with them in the end.

That's a great idea!

Love that idea! My problem is that the majority of my performers are the long distance people (at least for now). But then if they like that carrot... more of them would do something to deserve it...

Yes, I will have to give that a try.

DH and I only get out like 1x a year to go see a movie in the theatre. He hates crowds and would rather stay in and rent them or netflix them. So what's the latest and greatest out there that I can coax him into seeing? We actually did go see Mr. Woodcock as a date with our freinds but I want something better! What is there?

heat... This is the best website for movie release dates with a Popcorn Meter (rates how good the movies are). I also look at the DVD release dates too.Enjoy...... http://www.joblo.com/releases.php?mode=theatrical

I've heard the movie Michael Clayton is good. It's between "The Pelican Brief" and "Erin Brockovich".

Yeah, it looked to me like a John Grisham movie!

me and my DH just rented premontion I really liked it.

I have watched some but for the life of my cannot think of their names. My husband get to frustrated with me b/c I can never remember a movie we watched but I can remember ever line for Dirty Dancing or Top Gun. HA!

Oh I remember, Rush Hour 3. VERY FUNNY! The outtakes at the end are hilarious! I wish they would make a whole DVD of just them.

I loved Rush Hr1 &2 cant wait to see #3

Stardust! Beautiful adaptation of a Neil Gaiman story. One of the few movies I've seen lately where the changes they made from the book actually added value to the story.

Attachments

• Secret Santa Note.doc
    154 KB · Views: 178
  • Secret Santa Note.doc
    154 KB · Views: 181
  • Secret Santa Note.doc
    154 KB · Views: 199
I SOOO want to see Stardust!!!! I love anything Neil Gaiman :)

yummybytes said:
I SOOO want to see Stardust!!!! I love anything Neil Gaiman :)

Just got done reading Neverwhere :)

Admin Greg said:
Just got done reading Neverwhere :)

Then you best be posting a review of it in that Book forum you so lovingly created, mmmkay? :)

jrstephens said:
I can never remember a movie we watched but I can remember ever line for Dirty Dancing or Top Gun. HA!
I LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!

jrstephens said:
I have watched some but for the life of my cannot think of their names. My husband get to frustrated with me b/c I can never remember a movie we watched but I can remember ever line for Dirty Dancing or Top Gun. HA!

Oh I remember, Rush Hour 3. VERY FUNNY! The outtakes at the end are hilarious! I wish they would make a whole DVD of just them.

All time favorites, Dirty Dancing, and Top Gun

Related to Latest and Greatest Movies Out There?

1. What are some popular movies that have been recently released?

Some popular movies that have been recently released include Avengers: Endgame, The Lion King, and Joker.

2. Are there any highly anticipated movies coming out soon?

Yes, there are several highly anticipated movies coming out soon such as Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Frozen 2, and Jumanji: The Next Level.

3. Can you recommend any family-friendly movies?

Yes, some family-friendly movies that have recently been released include Toy Story 4, Aladdin, and Dora and the Lost City of Gold.

4. Are there any must-see movies that have received critical acclaim?

Some must-see movies that have received critical acclaim include Parasite, Marriage Story, and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

5. Are there any new movies from popular franchises?

Yes, there are new movies from popular franchises such as Spider-Man: Far From Home, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, and John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies