• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Payment Panic: Can I Cash a Temporary Check at Chase Bank?

In summary, Chase Bank allows customers to cash temporary checks as long as they meet certain requirements. To cash a temporary check, you must be a customer with an active account for at least 90 days and have a valid form of identification. There is no fee for cashing a temporary check at Chase Bank. You can cash a temporary check at any Chase Bank location as long as you are a customer and meet the requirements. The processing time for a temporary check to clear at Chase Bank may vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days.
heat123
Silver Member
I just collected the last of my payments and didn't notice until entering my show... banks specifically Chase bank, doesn't usually accept "temporary checks" do they??? :(

Can I take it to her bank and cash it???? Shoot!

I think a bank will accept it, but some businesses don't. You shouldn't have a problem, but if you are able to get to her bank, it might be safer.

pampchefsarah said:
I think a bank will accept it, but some businesses don't. You shouldn't have a problem, but if you are able to get to her bank, it might be safer.

O, good to know... I will stop by her bank tomorrow then! Thanks!

You will have no problem depositing it.

DebbieJ said:
You will have no problem depositing it.

I guess I could have called Chase before to confirm before going to her bank but o well, it's done and cashed and ALL deposited.

I guess I was thinking "businesses" don't accept temporary (or some) so, banks wouldn't either? :p

Banks wouldn't care really- if it bounced, YOU get stuck with the fee, not them. Unlike with a business- who gets socked with the charge by their bank. Plus- banks issue them to new account holders all the time. Would be kind of bad practice to not accept the very thing they give out? But I would have done what you did too- go directly to her bank. :) Glad it all worked.

1. Can I cash a temporary check at Chase Bank?

Yes, Chase Bank allows customers to cash temporary checks as long as they meet certain requirements.

2. What are the requirements for cashing a temporary check at Chase Bank?

To cash a temporary check at Chase Bank, you must be a customer with an active account for at least 90 days and have a valid form of identification.

3. Is there a fee for cashing a temporary check at Chase Bank?

Chase Bank does not charge a fee for cashing temporary checks for its customers.

4. Can I cash a temporary check at any Chase Bank location?

Yes, you can cash a temporary check at any Chase Bank location as long as you are a customer and meet the requirements.

5. How long will it take for the temporary check to clear at Chase Bank?

The processing time for a temporary check to clear at Chase Bank may vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl