1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Large Order

Tags:
  1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

My mother-in-law wants to place a big order ($400-$600), should I put it in as a show or as just as a single order? What would be best? I'm trying to earn my SS1 and she wants to help out. Thank for any info. :)

Sep 10, 2005
  2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I would

put it in as a show ! She would get an additional $90.00 in Free stuff if it was over $500.00 order ! Plus the Host special at 60% off stones ! Iam sure she would be happy to hear you say pick out another $90.00 worth of FREE products !! :)

Sep 10, 2005
  3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Definitely put it in as a show! Not only will your MIL get $90 in free stuff, but she'll also be intitled to a 10% past host discount for a year. :)

Sep 10, 2005
  4. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Show order

Can you put an order in with just a host and no guests?

Sep 10, 2005
  5. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

no...

...you'll need to put her order under a different name. Your father in law, perhaps? All of the items can be on one guest order, though...so you don't have to pay for shipping over and over.

Sandy

Sep 11, 2005
  6. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Make you MIL the host and then add a guest (your FIL, your kid(s), Jane Smith etc). One guest is enough. :)

Sep 11, 2005
  7. Even just put her in as the guest as M. Smith and make the host Mary Smith. Yes, definitely make her the host and put the order in as the guest so she can get the benefits for a $400-$600 show! That's awesome. You could even put MOST of the items as the guest order, then make sure she gets some of her order as the free stuff!

Sep 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted