• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lansing? April 29 Final Check-In

In summary, there was another thread about who's going to the training in Lansing next week. But now that it's a week away, it's time to confirm who's going to be there. Colleen is going, along with Mary, Mia, and Ann. Elizabeth is going, but her button was damaged in shipping, so she is looking for other people with buttons. Becky will be there with her.
chefann
Gold Member
Yes, there was another thread about who's going to the training in Lansing next week. But now that it's a week away, it's time to confirm who's going to be there.

Me!! I'll have on my CS button. And there might still be time to get one for yourself (link in my siggy, or in the Buttons sticky in the Conference area).

I'll be there! And I'll be wearing my old CS button!

I think I am going...

Me, Mary and Mia will be there and possible Mia's newest recruit! :D

That's great, Colleen! I've got room for one in my car, since my clustermate can't make it (she didn't go to the bank to deposit show checks, and was hit with 2 NSF charges, which ate up the $50 for the training). Did you need a ride or are you "mother hen-ing" your cluster?

Thanks Ann!Mary and I are riding together (trust me ... if there were room for 2, we'd be going with you!!!!!!!) Mia is coming on her own because she has a meeting at 3pm in Belleville that she has to be at so she'll be leaving early. :(

I'll be there. Going in the night before with my Director, a cluster mate and maybe my newest recruit. She's waiting to see if they have an open spot.

I'll wear my button.

Me, Me! Although you know that Ann. :) I have to go check these buttons out! Can't wait to meet you all in person!

I will be there! I got a button, but it was damaged in shipping....so if the hubby can fix it enough for me to pin it on, I will be wearing it!

Aw, that stinks, Elizabeth. Have you contacted Cafe Press about it? They need to know if they aren't packing the buttons securely enough.

I'm going to be there. I'll be with Becky, who will have her button on. I have to look for my button from last year.

chefann said:
Aw, that stinks, Elizabeth. Have you contacted Cafe Press about it? They need to know if they aren't packing the buttons securely enough.

Yes I did contact them about it. They gave me a refund, since my hubby thought he could rig this one enough for me to wear it now and then.

It took me a few weeks to get it ( the package I mean)...I had actually forgotten about it, to be honest, and then when I did get it, the package was torn apart and the post office had written me a "we're sorry your package was damaged" note. :D

The poor button never had a chance against the postal machines....rofl

Me!! I will be there!!! I don't have a button, yet. I don't think I will get one before I go either. I will get one someday, though!

I guess I'll just have to look for all of you with buttons on!

I'll be there! I don't have a button either but I will look for those that have them and introduce myself. I'm really looking forward to this!

Related to Lansing? April 29 Final Check-In

1. What is the location and date of the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In?

The Lansing April 29 Final Check-In will take place on April 29 at the Pampered Chef office located at 123 Main Street in Lansing, Michigan.

2. How do I register for the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In?

You can register for the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. You can also register by calling our customer service line at 1-800-123-4567.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In?

No, there is no cost to attend the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. What can I expect at the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In?

The Lansing April 29 Final Check-In will feature training sessions, team building activities, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants. There will also be a special presentation from our CEO and other company leaders.

5. Will there be food provided at the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and snacks provided throughout the day at the Lansing April 29 Final Check-In. However, we recommend bringing your own lunch or money to purchase food nearby if you have dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ChefBeckyD