• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Abcs of Breast Health

In summary, the CN mentioned that we can get a couple of packs of pamphlets from ACS for free. TPC and Becky Dowd, IKC were the authors. The two labels that were mentioned were STAY HEALTHY! and HELP WHIP CANCER.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
I want to put a label on the pamplets that we got for free. I was thinking either a "Thank You for reading and staying healthy" type of thing OR a "Courtesy of TPC & Becky Dowd, IKC". :chef:

Which do you prefer? Help!! :balloon:

I was thinking about doing the same thing. Not sure about wording though.

What pamphlet?

It was mentioned in the April CN that we can get a couple of packs of pamphlets from ACS for free.

I must have missed that one.

Me too!! How do we get in on the pamphlets?
That would be great!

Page 7 of the April CN has the details.

I got 2 sets (25 each) for free to help promote HWC month. I'm going to put them in my guest folders. Just want something catchy on them. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
I got 2 sets (25 each) for free to help promote HWC month. I'm going to put them in my guest folders. Just want something catchy on them. :)

:thumbup: you all are so clever! I haven't received mine yet but I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it and just slapped on one of my standard labels that go on my catalogs. I liked the second thing that you put (in your first post, can't remember exactly what it said... compliments of...)

Thanks. I like the word compliment better than courtesy. thanks.

I put two labels on mine, one had all my info on it.

The other said HELP WHIP CANCER, Host a show in May and sell at least 10 HWC pink products & join me for _____! (valid thru me only)

This is what my labels ended up looking likeSTAY HEALTHY!
Compliments of
(Your Name)
Independent Consultant TPC
(Your Website)I don't love them, but there is only so much info you can include on a label :)

I agree. I am using an address label so nothing big. So we'll see what I finally end with. Thanks

Related to Label for Abcs of Breast Health

What is the "Label for Abcs of Breast Health" product?

The "Label for Abcs of Breast Health" is a set of adhesive labels designed to help individuals stay organized and informed about breast health by providing a simple and visual reminder of the ABCs (Awareness, Breast Exam, Clinical Exam, Self-Care) of breast health.

How many labels come in a set?

Each set of "Label for Abcs of Breast Health" contains 24 labels (6 per category) to cover a full year of reminders for breast health practices.

What size are the labels?

The labels are 3.5 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for sticking on calendars, planners, or other organizational tools.

Are the labels customizable?

Yes, the labels are customizable with a permanent marker or pen. This allows individuals to personalize the labels with specific dates or notes to fit their own breast health routine.

Do the labels leave residue when removed?

No, the labels are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue behind. They are also repositionable, making it easy to move them to a new location if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • DebinNC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies