• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kris Bushey: I Need a May Oof Please!?!?

The conversation is about the benefits of eating breakfast. One person argues that it helps with weight loss, while the other argues that it provides energy for the day.In summary, the conversation discusses the advantages of eating breakfast. One person claims it aids in weight loss, while the other argues it gives energy for the day.
ragschef
I love your OOFs. :D They're so easy to change the info on and very user friendly for my guests and was wondering if you've done one yet. If so, could you post it? I have 3 host packs to get together soon.

Thanks so much,
Amanda

If you go to "Files" and type in May. She already has one on there for us!! She does a great job. Thank you Kris!!

Last edited:
Awesome ~~ thanks!

May & June OOF!!Here ya go guys!!
I'm glad that you like them so much...:blushing:

Attachments

• may 08 outside order form.doc
    294 KB · Views: 395
  • june 08 outside order form.doc
    101 KB · Views: 392
I just always use the OOF's from CC, but these are fabulous ChefKrisB :thumbup: Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

These are great, I usually use the ones from CC also, but I like these much better too.
Thanks so much :)

No problem...I got them from my upline a while ago and just keep changing them. Don't hesitate to remind me to update them...:balloon:

super awesome!! TY!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D You're absolutely awesome!

I don't like the CC ones because I like the colored ones and the fact that I can change the info and not have to stamp each one, as I don't have a copier. That's why I love Kris's so much! Thanks again! :)

is there a june host letter that goes with the outside order form. I found ones for April & May but cannot find June

Related to Kris Bushey: I Need a May Oof Please!?!?

1. What is a "May Oof" and why do you need it?

A "May Oof" is a term used to describe the month of May in a specific context. It is unclear what exactly the context is in this question, but it could refer to a specific event or task that needs to be completed in May.

2. What makes Kris Bushey's OOFs easy to use and user-friendly?

Kris Bushey's OOFs are designed to be easily customizable and editable. They may have a simple and straightforward layout, making it easy for users to add or change information as needed.

3. Has Kris Bushey created a "May Oof" before?

It is unclear if Kris Bushey has specifically created a "May Oof" before. However, it is likely that they have created OOFs for other months or events in the past.

4. Can you provide a link to Kris Bushey's "May Oof"?

Unfortunately, as mentioned before, it is not specified what exactly the "May Oof" in question is. Therefore, it is not possible to provide a link to a specific "May Oof" created by Kris Bushey.

5. How many host packs does Amanda need to put together?

Amanda mentions that she has 3 host packs to get together soon. Therefore, it can be assumed that she needs to put together 3 host packs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies