• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show?

In summary, Susan is starting a PC consulting business and is looking to do kosher/vegetarian shows. She is also friends with ChefMalena and they have collaborated on desserts and pizza at shows.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hello :)

I'm about to begin my new venture as a PC consultant - I'm so excited! Part of the reason I decided to do this is that my synagogue is planning a PC fundraiser for next spring, and we need to use a kit which has not touched meat (to guarantee that it's kosher).

I am going to start consulting way before spring and will have to buy another kit for this synagogue fundraiser. I thought that I could parlay that into booking lacto-ovo vegetarian, kosher, and hallal shows. In other words, keep the second kit clean for these special shows, and even find/develop special recipes.

Has anyone done this, were you successful, and how did you market the concept with your network of hosts and clients? Please feel free to reply on this thread or to my e-mail.

Thank you very much!
Susan
[email protected]

Hmmm, that's a new one here. I haven't seen anyone post about it, but that's a great idea. HOw would you buy the 2nd kit to keep it clean? With PC dollars? Kit enhancement? Too bad you can't squeeze in 200 cooking shows before you need this extra kit!:) because after you do 200 cooking shows, you get the chance to purchase a new kit at $155. Good luck in your new business!! And WELCOME!

Oh and I see you're in Streamwood!! Not far from me.:)

Tasha would have some tips, but I haven't seen her around in a while.

Thanks for the reply posts! I was told by my director that PC will let me us PC $ to purchase another kit at the kit price, but we'll see in the spring when it rolls around.

Speaking of which, if at any time after March 3 you have the oppty to book a kosher/vegetarian show, let me know and we'll work out something....

Susan

All our Seasonings and Mixes are Kosher! Good Luck

-praying for Paige and her family-

Susan,

Don't know if you'll ever see this post (since your original one was so long ago) but I'd love to know if you ever came up with good kosher recipes. I keep kosher (though not as strict as some) and keep my shows to dairy/vegetarian apps and desserts. I'd love to collaborate with you to develop a power cooking show that is kosher or kosher style. Have you tried anything like that yet? :chef:

ChefMalena said:
Susan,

Don't know if you'll ever see this post (since your original one was so long ago) but I'd love to know if you ever came up with good kosher recipes. I keep kosher (though not as strict as some) and keep my shows to dairy/vegetarian apps and desserts. I'd love to collaborate with you to develop a power cooking show that is kosher or kosher style. Have you tried anything like that yet? :chef:

ChefMalena.. she did include her e-mail on #1 on this strand if you would like to still get in touch.

So far I've only done desserts and the veggie pizza at my shows.
I'm a vegetarian, and really don't like to handle meat and really didn't want to be using my tools with it. So far there haven't been any complaints at all. For the Power cooking show, maybe you could use something like MorningStar crumbles? They're vegetarian, not sure if they are kosher.

What is a "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show"?

A "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show" is a cooking demonstration or event that focuses on showcasing recipes and techniques that adhere to dietary restrictions such as kosher, vegetarian, or hallal. It is a way for individuals to learn how to prepare delicious and compliant meals, as well as discover new and unique recipes.

Who can attend a "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show"?

Anyone who is interested in learning more about cooking within the guidelines of kosher, vegetarian, or hallal diets can attend a "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show." These events are open to the public and are a great opportunity for those who follow these dietary restrictions or are looking to incorporate them into their cooking.

What types of recipes are typically featured at a "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show"?

A variety of recipes can be featured at a "Kosher/Vegetarian/Hallal Show," including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes often use fresh and wholesome ingredients and may incorporate traditional cultural flavors and techniques.

Are the products used in the show certified as kosher/vegetarian/hallal?

Yes, the products used in the show are certified as kosher, vegetarian, or hallal. Pampered Chef takes great care in selecting products that meet these dietary restrictions and ensures that they are labeled appropriately.

Can I purchase the products used in the show?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in the show. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and equipment that are suitable for cooking within the guidelines of kosher, vegetarian, and hallal diets. These products can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckypchef
Replies