• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knife Shelf Sharpening Cases - Perfect for Your Needs!

In summary, a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case is a storage and sharpening solution for kitchen knives. It can hold 6-12 knives and is designed to sharpen all types of knives, including serrated and ceramic ones. The frequency of sharpening depends on usage and it is recommended to sharpen every 3-6 months. These cases are safe to use as long as proper precautions are taken.
minersmix
looking for cases for shelf sharpening knives for a customer.

Aren't they still on replacement parts?

If the customer still has the case and it's broken, it has a lifetime warranty and can be replaced. I had a customer recently whose case broke but the knife was fine. I called HO and they said they'd replace the entire knife/case as long as she had the receipt. She did, and got a brand new knife and case. She was VERY happy, as hers was quite old!

janetupnorth said:
Aren't they still on replacement parts?
Nope. There was a question about that earlier this week. No replacement parts for those knives any more.

Related to Knife Shelf Sharpening Cases - Perfect for Your Needs!

What is the purpose of a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case?

A Knife Shelf Sharpening Case is used to safely store and sharpen your knives. It keeps your knives organized and easily accessible, while also providing a convenient way to sharpen them.

How many knives can a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case hold?

The number of knives a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case can hold varies depending on the size and design of the case. However, most cases can hold anywhere from 6-12 knives.

What type of knives can be sharpened in a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case?

A Knife Shelf Sharpening Case is designed to sharpen all types of kitchen knives, including serrated knives, straight edge knives, and even ceramic knives.

How often should I sharpen my knives in a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case?

The frequency of sharpening your knives in a Knife Shelf Sharpening Case depends on how often you use your knives. However, it is recommended to sharpen your knives every 3-6 months for optimal performance.

Are Knife Shelf Sharpening Cases safe to use?

Yes, Knife Shelf Sharpening Cases are safe to use as long as you follow the instructions and take proper precautions. Always handle sharp knives with care and keep the case out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Q&LDezyn
  • robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Adrienne