• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Spritzer Wanted: Looking for a New One!

In summary, a kitchen spritzer is a useful tool for spraying oils, dressings, and other liquids onto food or cooking surfaces. Investing in a new one can make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient, resulting in healthier and tastier meals. The Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer is a standout option due to its high-quality materials, durability, easy-to-use trigger mechanism, and unique design for easy cleaning and refilling. It can be used with various liquids, but it is not recommended for thick or chunky ones. To clean and maintain it, simply fill it with warm water and dish soap and spray until the water runs clear. It is best to clean it after each use and store it with the nozzle facing up to prevent
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for new kitchen spritzer. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

If you sell her a brand new one, it'll count toward your commissionable sales. (just pointing that out, since it's still a catalog item)

I tried to explain that to her and she doesn't want to wait the week to get it. She wants it now.

I told her that I would see what I could do for her. I actually met her at the street fair I did this past weekend.

OH- now I understand. Sorry, though. I only have used ones.

Thanks anyway Ann.

Unfortunately, I can't meet everyone's needs. :)

What exactly is a kitchen spritzer?

A kitchen spritzer is a small kitchen tool used for spraying oils, dressings, and other liquids onto food or cooking surfaces.

Why should I invest in a new kitchen spritzer?

A new kitchen spritzer can make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. It also allows for a more controlled and even distribution of oils and dressings, resulting in healthier and tastier meals.

What makes the Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer stand out?

The Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer is made with high-quality materials and designed for durability. It also has an easy-to-use trigger mechanism and a unique design that allows for easy cleaning and refilling.

What types of liquids can I use in the Kitchen Spritzer?

You can use a variety of liquids, including oils, vinegar, dressings, and even water. However, we do not recommend using thick or chunky liquids as they can clog the sprayer.

How do I clean and maintain my Kitchen Spritzer?

To clean the Kitchen Spritzer, simply fill it with warm water and a few drops of dish soap, then spray it until the water runs clear. For best results, we recommend cleaning it after each use and storing it with the nozzle facing up to prevent clogging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956