• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Missing and First Show Looming

they said they would take care of it. :)Yes they just came about an hour ago. Wish it had been lunch break so I could tear the box apart but.... oh well, the price you pay to be a responsible employee.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
The good news is the paperwork arrived Saturday. The bad news is, no products. My first show is coming soon, I spoke to HO, they will reship. My question is what can I do in the meantime to get ready for it. My recruiter is going to come down (about 2 hours drive) and bring her DCB and we are going to do the 10 minute pork but I have no real way to practice any kind of demo. I have been reading/doing the online training but I am getting myself more nervous by the minute.

The debit card isn't processed yet so I can't even get the website.

Feeling a little lost.

Thanks for reading/helping,
Lynda

Oh... {{{hugs}}} to you, Lynda.

Hopefully, this situation doesn't sour you on PC. It's really not a typical thing.

When you spoke to HO, did you tell them when your first show is, so they could ship the products overnight if necessary? Are there other consultants in your cluster (under your Director) who are near you and can lend you some products to practice with?

Study the recipes that you will be demoing...I sometimes just reread and reread my recipes...Also sort of make an outline of you show.

No, my director is currently looking for a hospitality cluster for me but right now everybody is a few hours away. This is not souring me at all, HO was wonderful to talk to on the phone, very reassuring. I believe there is enough time for the products to get here before the show, I just wanted to be able to try some of the more complex ones. It is possible that the products won't be here before the cluster meeting, in which case I will just ask my director if we can meet a little early and let me use something.It's probably my nerves getting the better of me, the show is at my house and is 90% friends, I am sure they would let me babble endlessly and still support my new business.Thanks for the hugs.
Lynda

I just had my first show last night...I was very nervous, even though I knew everyone there!! They were sorta chatty, so they really weren't paying much attention to me. There were so many things I wanted to say that I didn't, and I lugged entirely too many products with me, but I've learned and will move on. I sold $501.75 in commissionable sales and booked a couple of catalog shows and 2 cooking shows. I'm excited, but glad it's over.

I don't have much experience, obviously, but just know your recipe and products. I took my tool turnabout with lots of tools and I'll do that every time b/c people loved seeing those products.

Good luck!

Ok, I have to add that Fedex just came, apparently the two boxes got separated and delivered at different times. I can't wait till I am off the clock of my FT job so I can take everything out of the box.Thanks again for your advice!
Lynda

Everything will work out Linda... fortunately we have a huge support system! Your recruiter and the ladies here will have plenty to cheer you up and get you going! Good Luck with your new business!

Geekgirl69 said:
Ok, I have to add that Fedex just came, apparently the two boxes got separated and delivered at different times. I can't wait till I am off the clock of my FT job so I can take everything out of the box.

Thanks again for your advice!
Lynda

So, you got your products today?:D

Yes they just came about an hour ago. Wish it had been lunch break so I could tear the box apart but.... oh well, the price you pay to be a responsible employee.

<giggle>
Responsible employee? What's that? (I say as I'm logged on here practically all day from work...)

Glad they came and have fun! Remember that the recipes for Super Starters are the last 2 in each section of the Season's Best - those will show pretty much everything in your kit, but no additional things that you don't necessarily have yet.

And - Welcome!

Geekgirl69 said:
Yes they just came about an hour ago. Wish it had been lunch break so I could tear the box apart but.... oh well, the price you pay to be a responsible employee.
Make sure you let PC know you got the original box so they don't send out that replacement. (and yes, they would know eventually and have you send it back...:p )

Have fun at your show!

Responsible employee
BethCooks4U said:
Make sure you let PC know you got the original box so they don't send out that replacement. (and yes, they would know eventually and have you send it back...:p )

I called them as soon as I got the box in the house. The gentleman I spoke with seemed a little confused but I told him I got the second box of the original shipment and that if the other one hadn't left yet, don't let it.

This shipment is heavy, I wouldn't want to make Mr. Fedex have to come back for it unnecessarily.
Lynda

Glad you got your stuff!!

Thanks! I opened them all yesterday and had them all over the kitchen table. It looked like a shopping spree without the guilt because I get to use the tools to make money (and earn more tools of course).

This is a great phrase. I'm going to use it at my next show.

"It looked like a shopping spree without the guilt because I get to use the tools to make money (and earn more tools."

Trish in Texas

Related to Kit Missing and First Show Looming

1. What should I do if a kit item is missing from my Pampered Chef starter kit?

If an item is missing from your starter kit, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call our customer service line at 1-888-OUR-CHEF for assistance. We will be happy to send you a replacement for the missing item.

2. Can I still have my first Pampered Chef show even if a kit item is missing?

Yes, you can still have your first show even if a kit item is missing. Your consultant will work with you to find a solution and ensure that your first show is a success.

3. How long does it usually take for a missing kit item to be replaced?

We strive to send out replacement items as quickly as possible. Depending on the availability of the item, it can take anywhere from 1-2 business days to 2-3 weeks for the replacement to arrive.

4. Can I still earn commission on my first show if a kit item is missing?

Yes, you will still earn commission on your first show even if a kit item is missing. Our commission system is designed to account for any missing items and ensure that you are compensated fairly.

5. What if I notice a missing kit item after my first show has already taken place?

If you notice a missing kit item after your first show has taken place, please contact your consultant or our customer service line. We will work with you to find a solution and make sure that you have all the necessary items for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maragib