• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Kit Enhancement Be and Can I Participate in Both April and May?

In summary, during kit enhancement month, participants can purchase anything from the catalog at 40% off, with a limit of one per item and a maximum spend of $500 before the discount. When purchasing a knife for cutting chicken, the Boning Knife is recommended over the Chef's Knife due to its strength, balance, and sharpness. The Boning Knife is also more versatile for cutting raw meats. The Santuko knife may make some people nervous.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I signed my agreement in December & received the extra 30 day promotion so my first 90 days is up May 5. What I want to know is when my kit enhancement will be because my 4th month is April. Also, can I participate in the kit enhancement in April in addition to my 4th month enhancement??

Another question that I have is about the Forged Cutlery Satuko knife vs. the Chef's Knife (the one with the sharpener). Which is better & why?!? My b/f wants on for cutting up chicken & thinks that the Chef's knife with the sharpener would work better. Any input would be appreciated.

TIA!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I signed my agreement in December & received the extra 30 day promotion so my first 90 days is up May 5. What I want to know is when my kit enhancement will be because my 4th month is April. Also, can I participate in the kit enhancement in April in addition to my 4th month enhancement??

TIA!!

i have the same concerns, i signed on dec. 27th so not sure either about this

We get double kit enhancement months! Back to back! We get April like everyone else, and then we get May, too!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Another question that I have is about the Forged Cutlery Satuko knife vs. the Chef's Knife (the one with the sharpener). Which is better & why?!? My b/f wants on for cutting up chicken & thinks that the Chef's knife with the sharpener would work better. Any input would be appreciated.

TIA!!
The forged cutlery is worlds better than the knives with the sharpening cases! Those are stamped knives, and are nowhere near as strong, balanced, or sharp. If your BF wants a chef's knife, get the forged one.

There's a reason the kit comes with the forged utility knife instead of the one with the sharpener. ;)

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

TIA!!
Forged Cutlery - without a doubt!!

During kit enhancement month, can we purchase ANYTHING from the catalog at 40% off then??

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
During kit enhancement month, can we purchase ANYTHING from the catalog at 40% off then??

Yes, but with the limit of one per item and a maximum of $500 before the 40% discount (so if you spend the max, you'd spend $300).

If your BF wants the knife for chicken I HIGHLY recommend the Boning Knife! I love that knife for raw meats. The chef's knife is probably more versatile (I don't have it, I have the Santouko) but I LOVE the boning knife for meats!

hperschnick said:
If your BF wants the knife for chicken I HIGHLY recommend the Boning Knife! I love that knife for raw meats. The

I agree! I love it too!

The Santuko makes mer nervous still.:D

1. How do I know which knives are included in the kit enhancement?

The knives included in the kit enhancement will be listed in the product description or on the packaging. You can also refer to the Pampered Chef website for a complete list of knives included in the kit enhancement.

2. Can I purchase the kit enhancement without purchasing the entire knife set?

Yes, the kit enhancement can be purchased separately from the knife set. However, some knives may only be available as part of the set and not included in the kit enhancement.

3. Are the knives in the kit enhancement dishwasher safe?

While some of the knives may be labeled as dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing all knives to prolong their sharpness and longevity.

4. Do I need to sharpen the knives in the kit enhancement?

The knives in the kit enhancement are made with high-quality stainless steel and are designed to maintain their sharpness. However, with regular use, it may be necessary to sharpen them using a honing steel or a knife sharpener.

5. Can I add additional knives to the kit enhancement?

Unfortunately, the kit enhancement cannot be customized or modified. However, you can purchase additional knives separately to add to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies