1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Kids Say the Darndest Things

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

One of my friends just posted this on facebook. It made me laugh out loud.

Little girl: "Look mom! I can reach it myself."

Mom: "I know, you are getting so tall."

Little girl: "When you die, I will be as tall as you!"

Children just crack me up. It's been so long since my little guy was little. I love it when my friends share the gems from their little sweeties.

Nov 13, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

That is so cute!

Nov 13, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I wonder what I'll do when the Micah-isms end? I love all of his statements....

Yesterday, he was playing on his little keyboard, and I tried to show him the keys to play "mary had a little lamb"....he looked at me and said:

"But, Mom, someone already wrote that song. It's alot more better to write your own songs, don't you think?"

And that about sums up the life philosophy of my 5 yr. old. He would much rather write his own song than follow someone else's. :D

Nov 14, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's a very good thing, Becky. My friend once said that The Furry Guy doesn't just march to the beat of a different drummer; he marches to a marimba. It's still part of the percussion family, but completely different from anything else.

And, don't be too concerned about the Micah-isms ending soon. We often speculate about the "assets" of actresses on TV--trying to determine whether they are home-grown or imported. When he was about 12 our son spotted a woman who had clearly been surgically enhanced. He clicked his tongue, shook his head, and said, "Yeah, Styrofoam." We still laugh about that one.

Nov 14, 2009
Have something to add?