• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why do kids always say the funniest things?

In summary, "Kids Say the Darndest Things" is a TV show that features children saying humorous and unexpected things in interviews with the host, Bill Cosby. While it may not be suitable for all ages, the show has been revived with new hosts and is currently airing on ABC with Tiffany Haddish. The show's producers typically reach out to schools and organizations to find children to feature, but also accept video submissions from parents. There have also been international versions of the show.
raebates
Staff member
One of my friends just posted this on facebook. It made me laugh out loud.

Little girl: "Look mom! I can reach it myself."

Mom: "I know, you are getting so tall."

Little girl: "When you die, I will be as tall as you!"

Children just crack me up. It's been so long since my little guy was little. I love it when my friends share the gems from their little sweeties.

I wonder what I'll do when the Micah-isms end? I love all of his statements....

Yesterday, he was playing on his little keyboard, and I tried to show him the keys to play "mary had a little lamb"....he looked at me and said:

"But, Mom, someone already wrote that song. It's alot more better to write your own songs, don't you think?"

And that about sums up the life philosophy of my 5 yr. old. He would much rather write his own song than follow someone else's. :D

That's a very good thing, Becky. My friend once said that The Furry Guy doesn't just march to the beat of a different drummer; he marches to a marimba. It's still part of the percussion family, but completely different from anything else. And, don't be too concerned about the Micah-isms ending soon. We often speculate about the "assets" of actresses on TV--trying to determine whether they are home-grown or imported. When he was about 12 our son spotted a woman who had clearly been surgically enhanced. He clicked his tongue, shook his head, and said, "Yeah, Styrofoam." We still laugh about that one.

It's always a good reminder to enjoy the little moments and not take life too seriously. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is "Kids Say the Darndest Things"?

"Kids Say the Darndest Things" is a popular television show that features children saying funny and unexpected things in interviews and interactions with host, Bill Cosby. It originally aired in the 1990s and has since been revived with new hosts.

2. Is "Kids Say the Darndest Things" appropriate for children to watch?

While the show features children, some of the content and language may not be suitable for all ages. It is recommended that parents preview the show before allowing their children to watch.

3. Can anyone submit their child to be on "Kids Say the Darndest Things"?

No, the show's producers typically reach out to schools, organizations, and families to find children to feature on the show. However, they also accept video submissions from parents and guardians.

4. Is "Kids Say the Darndest Things" still on TV?

Yes, the show was revived in 2019 and is currently airing on ABC with Tiffany Haddish as the host.

5. Are there any other versions of "Kids Say the Darndest Things" besides the American version?

Yes, there have been international versions of the show in countries such as Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • lacychef