• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kelly the Chef - Do Not Read - Everyone Else Is Okay

In summary, this conversation is about a card exchange that Kelly has organized. People who have sent in their cards are waiting to hear back from her.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, providing that Kelly isn't the curious type and decides not to read this, I would like to propose something. Is there a good way to thank Kelly for doing the business card swap? A gift certificate to a spa? A bunch of flowers? What do you all think?

And, Kelly, if you are reading this - DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!;)

I agree with you Kate. I unfortunately didn't get to the chance to participate however it had to have been hard workfor her to put this all together... So I definitely think she deserves something for herself! I also don't know her enough to make a suggestion, I just wanted you to know that i support your proposal! ;)

Kate--I think either one of these ideas would be great. I will be happy to help pitch in.

Kate - I am up for something too

I was thinking if we each pitch in $1-2, it could be a pretty good gift certificate!So far, we have:me
Pampered Tammy
Chef Kimmo
Jen Wallace
kaceyleigh2
Kristin Dahlstrom
heather9892
Stacey Tate
Lamar Jeffries
Alison Spannaus
Ellen Hill
tx_deputyswife
jenniferp417
ginamkiely
janetupnorth
Lacy Hammack
crystalscookingnow
Beth Brigham
Melissa Miner
twinchefs
Diane Vill
StacieB
Stacy Edwards
Kelly Smith
Melody R. Richardson
Tammy van Dongen
Mary
Kim D.
Jenn Evans
Bev
Christina
Jeanine Larson
katiedooley
Laurielle Bishop
Vanessa WilliamsI will keep adding to the list until next Saturday (September 22). At that time we will close the list and people can PayPal their contribution to me. I know there was an issue about contributing to another cause a few months back (if you don't know what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky), but I believe I am quite trustworthy....maybe not punctual, but trustworthy. I will accept contributions of $1-2 per person until the last day of September. At that time I will get some kind of gift certificate and possibly flowers, too. If this is agreeable, then let me know that you are in.

Last edited:
Yes, it could work out for something nice for her.

I saw the thread for the card exchange, but what was it? What did it start from?

I think someone had the idea at NC to swap cards with people where they write why they started their biz and why they continue. So many people on here loved the idea and Kelly volunteered to coordinate it. A lot (75 or so) people sent in their cards with info on them and a SASE and Kelly is going to separate them and mail them back to us - lots of work for her!

You can count me in!

Im so in :D

Count me in, please!

Count me in too!

I'm in too! Just give me the details...

I'm in as well.

I'm in as well!

i didn't do the business card swap but i'm in anyway. kelly is a such a sweetie.

Ditto here (on being in)...

Me too!....but I don't have paypal...

I also was not able to participate but am willing to pitch in. All the information from this website is wonderful and the work that goes into it is greatly appreciated.

Count me in too!

Count me in...

Count on me too!

I would diffently donate for what ever you decide,:balloon:

I appreciate what Kelly has done in organizing the card swap and tring to help us out in our business. THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!:thumbup: :balloon:

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
I would diffently donate for what ever you decide,:balloon:

I appreciate what Kelly has done in organizing the card swap and tring to help us out in our business. THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!:thumbup: :balloon:

Do I get the feeling that Kelly is going to read this or something???

janetupnorth said:
Do I get the feeling that Kelly is going to read this or something???
Just in case she did :)
Should we place a bet on Yes's and No's or this :)

I'm definitely IN!!

Please count me in. Thanks

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Just in case she did :)
Should we place a bet on Yes's and No's or this :)
Well, even if she doesn't read the thread, all she has to do is put her curser over the thread and she can read the first post - it tells all.

That's okay though! She deserves the kudos.:balloon:

BethCooks4U said:
Well, even if she doesn't read the thread, all she has to do is put her curser over the thread and she can read the first post - it tells all.

That's okay though! She deserves the kudos.:balloon:

I agree Beth.

When I mouse over it, the info that pops up doesn't give anything away....doesn't mean that's the way it works for her. I tried!

cmdtrgd said:
When I mouse over it, the info that pops up doesn't give anything away....doesn't mean that's the way it works for her. I tried!
I wouldn't worry about it! You are very thoughtful to even come up with the idea!:balloon:

Count me in as well!

Bumping for anyone who doesn't check CS on the weekends!

count me in too!!!

count me in

Bumping - last day to say you want to do this for Kelly!!!

hey im sorry, im new to this a little, and i dont know what the card swap is.. can someone fill me in?

I don't know how I missed this when this thread was started. I'm in too. And you don't have to have a Paypal account to pay with it. I don't remember the details on how it works but I know you can do it.

count me in

I'm in . . .but did I miss how we are going to do this?

I'm in... what is your paypal address?

PM us your Paypal address Kate when you're ready so we can pay you.

I'll do that on Monday so I can make sure to have everyone who wants to participate!

Sorry for being late but count me in too please.

im in. i didnt see the thread earlier. sorry!!

<h2>1. How can I thank Kelly for doing the business card swap?</h2><p>One way to thank Kelly for participating in the business card swap would be to write her a heartfelt thank-you note or send her a small gift as a token of your appreciation. You can also offer to help her with any tasks or projects she may need assistance with.</p><h2>2. Is a gift certificate to a spa a good way to thank Kelly?</h2><p>A gift certificate to a spa can be a great way to show your gratitude to Kelly for doing the business card swap. It's a thoughtful and relaxing gift that she can enjoy on her own time.</p><h2>3. Would sending flowers be a suitable thank-you gesture for Kelly?</h2><p>Sending flowers is always a nice way to express thanks, but it ultimately depends on Kelly's preferences. If she enjoys receiving flowers, then it can be a lovely and thoughtful gesture. However, if she is not a fan of flowers, it may be better to choose a different gift.</p><h2>4. What other ways can I thank Kelly for participating in the business card swap?</h2><p>Aside from gift certificates or flowers, you can also show your appreciation by taking Kelly out for a meal or coffee, giving her a small token of appreciation such as a thoughtful book or a personalized gift, or simply by expressing your gratitude in person.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to thank Kelly in a public setting?</h2><p>It is always best to consider Kelly's preferences and comfort level before publicly thanking her for participating in the business card swap. Some people may prefer a private thank-you, while others may appreciate the recognition in a public setting. It's always a good idea to ask Kelly directly how she would prefer to be thanked.</p>

Related to Kelly the Chef - Do Not Read - Everyone Else Is Okay

1. How can I thank Kelly for doing the business card swap?

One way to thank Kelly for participating in the business card swap would be to write her a heartfelt thank-you note or send her a small gift as a token of your appreciation. You can also offer to help her with any tasks or projects she may need assistance with.

2. Is a gift certificate to a spa a good way to thank Kelly?

A gift certificate to a spa can be a great way to show your gratitude to Kelly for doing the business card swap. It's a thoughtful and relaxing gift that she can enjoy on her own time.

3. Would sending flowers be a suitable thank-you gesture for Kelly?

Sending flowers is always a nice way to express thanks, but it ultimately depends on Kelly's preferences. If she enjoys receiving flowers, then it can be a lovely and thoughtful gesture. However, if she is not a fan of flowers, it may be better to choose a different gift.

4. What other ways can I thank Kelly for participating in the business card swap?

Aside from gift certificates or flowers, you can also show your appreciation by taking Kelly out for a meal or coffee, giving her a small token of appreciation such as a thoughtful book or a personalized gift, or simply by expressing your gratitude in person.

5. Is it appropriate to thank Kelly in a public setting?

It is always best to consider Kelly's preferences and comfort level before publicly thanking her for participating in the business card swap. Some people may prefer a private thank-you, while others may appreciate the recognition in a public setting. It's always a good idea to ask Kelly directly how she would prefer to be thanked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates