• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kelly the Chef - Do Not Read - Everyone Else Is Super Sweet!!!

In summary, the group of people sent a box of candy and nuts to Kelly and sang "Because I'm blonde" to her.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
A super big thanks goes to:

Pampered Tammy
Chef Kimmo
Jen Wallace
kaceyleigh2
Kristin Dahlstrom
heather9892
Stacey Tate
Lamar Jeffries
Alison Spannaus
Ellen Hill
tx_deputyswife
jenniferp417
ginamkiely
janetupnorth
Lacy Hammack
crystalscookingnow
Beth Brigham
Melissa Miner
twinchefs
Diane Vill
StacieB
Stacy Edwards
Kelly Smith
Melody R. Richardson
Tammy van Dongen
Mary
Kim D.
Jenn Evans
Bev
Christina
Jeanine Larson
katiedooley
Laurielle Bishop
Vanessa Williams

and last but NOT LEAST....Kate (aka cmdtrgd) for getting everyone together to do something so nice for me!!:balloon: :balloon: You all made me feel soooooo special today!

I just got a box from the UPS man from my FAVORITE candy and nuts store here in the Akron/Canton area...Heggy's. They have THE BEST roasted nuts and homemade candy. I am looking at a bag of almonds, a bag of cashews, a bag of pecans, and a box of candy right now...mouth...watering...can't....type...must...eat!!

I hope everyone's name is on that list, I certainly don't want to leave anyone out! (BTW, Kate told me I could go look at "my" thread...that's how I got the names!! :eek: )

Thanks again,
{{{{{Hugs to all of you, since I am a hugger!!}}}}}
:p Kelly

BTW- I tried to come up with something witty to parady the original thread, but I am just not too talented in that area! I am sure KG could give me a much better title!!

Enjoy the sweets!!

Enjoy - aren't you SOOOO glad you can look at your thread now...he-he...

...and I'm laughing how some of us have actual names and the rest of us still are identified by our screen names...he-he.

Heh....I was sneaky, too :D
Kelly has gmail and so do I. When I saw she was online, I sent her a gmail chat and asked what her guilty pleasure was. She walked right into it!!!

Kate~

It was so funny when you asked me that day...I had just been reading a thread on a different board about guilty pleasures! It never even crossed my mind why you would have been asking me that!

:)
Kelly

KellyTheChef said:
Kate~

It was so funny when you asked me that day...I had just been reading a thread on a different board about guilty pleasures! It never even crossed my mind why you would have been asking me that!

:)
Kelly

'cause I'm a blonde, yeah, yeah, yeah... :sing:

janetupnorth said:
'cause I'm a blonde, yeah, yeah, yeah... :sing:
Oh my...you don't even know how blonde I feel right now!!

Nice singing...:sing: :sing:

Song Lyrics:Because I'm blonde, I don't have to think,
I talk like a baby, and I never pay for drinks.
Don't have to worry about gettin' a man,
If I keep this blonde, and I keep these tan.'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!I see people workin', it just makes me giggle,
'Cause I don't have to work, I just have to jiggle.
'Cause I'm blonde, B-L-O-N-D.
'Cause I'm a blonde, don't you wish you were me?I never learned to read and I never learned to cook.
Why should I bother when I look like I look?
I know lots of people are smarter than me,
But I have this philosophy - So what?
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!I see girls without dates, and I feel so sorry for 'em
'Cause whenever I'm around, all the men ignore 'em
'Cause I'm blonde, nya nya nya!
'Cause I'm a blonde, nya nya nya!They say to make it you need talent and ambition.
Well, I got a TV show and this was my audition:
Um okay, what was it, okay um, don't tell me. Oh yeah, okay - "Duck Magnum, duck!"'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!I took an IQ test and I flunked it of course.
I can't spell VW, but I got a Porsche.
'Cause I'm a blonde, B-L-I-N-D!
'Cause I'm a blonde, don't you wish you were me?I just want to say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is like, a compliment I'll remember for as long as I can. Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA, but my goal is to become a veterinarian, 'cause I love children.'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!
'Cause we're all blonde, yeah yeah yeah!Girls think I'm snotty and maybe its true.
With my hair and body, you would be too.
'Cause I'm a blonde, B-L... I don't know!
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah!
'Cause I'm a blonde, yeah yeah yeah! (Bill L)Now name that year - off the top of your head - NO CHEATING!

Ok Janet - I don't know the year but I am in sweet adelines and I hear quartets sing this song all the time and I just love it!!!!!!!!

Related to Kelly the Chef - Do Not Read - Everyone Else Is Super Sweet!!!

1. Who is Kelly the Chef?

Kelly the Chef is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent the fun and creative spirit of our brand. She loves cooking and sharing delicious meals with her friends and family.

2. Why does the title say "Do Not Read"?

The title is meant to be a playful warning to not read the content of the recipe, as it is a secret recipe only to be shared with special people.

3. What makes "Everyone Else Is Super Sweet!!!" different from other recipes?

This recipe is designed to be a crowd-pleaser, perfect for any gathering or potluck. It incorporates a variety of flavors and textures to satisfy everyone's taste buds.

4. Can I modify the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Kelly the Chef encourages you to make any necessary modifications to the recipe to fit your dietary needs. We provide suggestions for alternative ingredients in the recipe instructions.

5. Is Pampered Chef the only brand that uses Kelly the Chef?

Yes, Kelly the Chef is a trademarked character exclusive to Pampered Chef. You will only find her featured in our recipes and products.

Back