• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Events Never Cancel When You Need a Break?

The summary is that the host of one show is excited for the other show to cancel, but both shows will still have their scheduled show.
pampchefrhondab
so they don't!!!

I have a show Sunday, Monday, Tuesday this week. Believe it or not I was hoping at least one of them would cancel. I have been soooo busy and stressed out lately.

Long story short, my husband lost his job last week- but by the grace of God had the good fortune of the stress of picking a new one between two good offers!!

My Sunday host had a death in the family and has the funeral Saturday night, but still wants to have the show:eek:!

My Tuesday host I had not heard from after calling and was hoping she would cancel. She called tonight and said she was in the hospital last week, but still wanted to have her show:eek:!

This could not have happend if I didn't want them to cancel. So my advice is to WANT your host to cancel:)!

I'm laughing Rhonda! I'm sorry your husband lost his job, and glad he found a better one so quickly! I'm sorry your one host had a death in the family, and that the other was in the hospital, but glad they are so anxious to party with you they're both willing to still hold the shows as scheduled!

I have a show tomorrow night, and one on Sunday, and I can't BELIEVE how excited the hosts are! Especially since one of them originally didn't even want to have a show!

Ah well, at least we'll both hit level 1 for SAT, right?

Maybe there is a reason these show are sticking. Maybe something really good will come of them, so it might be hard, but give them your best, I bet if you do you will finish Tuesday night with a smile on your face and hopefully a HUGE commision check! right before Christmas, no less! Good luck.

And pace yourself.. you can do it.. good luck!!

sounds like murphys law with a twist...and you'll be happy you did your shows when the big box of sat goodies shows up next year.

take it easy and enjoy meeting all those new people!

Sorry my response is so late - I didn't have internet for almost 2 days!!! Had to wait for a new modem from Comcast!!

You're right I'll be glad for the money, bookings, and SAT products, but I'm just tired - even though I can't sleep at 1:45 a.m.!! I went to bed a 8 p.m. and now can't sleep!

I did get two bookings from my Sunday show - 1 Jan. and 1 Feb. This will help keep me active at least. Monday show only has 4 people coming, but she has 3 outside orders so far. Not sure how many will be there Tuesday.

I'll be so glad when they are over:)!

I know how you feel Rhonda. I was hoping the same (though I wanted the sales). My Friday show host became ill- now a catalog show and my Sunday show had a death in the family-catalog show now. Just had the saturday show. I was dreading Fri-Sat. Sun. in a row.

Wow! You are one busy lady!! Good luck with it all. I really dislike doing shows two days in a row. Did it once and vowed not to do it again!!

1. Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation.

2. How do I cancel my subscription to your product?

To cancel your subscription, please log into your account and go to the "Subscriptions" section. From there, you can select the option to cancel your subscription. If you need further assistance, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. Can I get a refund if I cancel my order?

If your order has already been shipped, we cannot provide a refund. However, if you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we can process a refund for you. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How long does it take to process a cancellation?

Once you have requested a cancellation, our customer service team will process it as soon as possible. Depending on the payment method used, it may take a few business days for the cancellation to reflect on your account.

5. Will I be charged any fees for canceling my order?

No, there are no fees for canceling your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you may be responsible for return shipping fees. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • nay62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies