• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Thought That I Would Let You Know

In summary, "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know" is a customer loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn points for every purchase they make and redeem them for discounts on future purchases. Signing up for the program is easy through creating a Pampered Chef account or signing up at in-person events. Points can be earned through purchases, referring friends, and completing activities on the website. Points can be redeemed for discounts by logging into the Pampered Chef account and choosing the desired amount. However, there are exclusions and limitations such as not being able to earn points on taxes, shipping fees, or gift card purchases and not being able to combine points with other discounts or promotions. Please refer to the program terms and conditions for
whiteyteresa
I am not sure if I can do this but here it goes

http://home.valornet.com/sabruf2/countchr.html

LolThat is AWESOME....send THAT out in a mass email to your past guests and hosts and friends huh? THAT is a MAJOR STATEMENT.....woo hoo.....thanks soooo much, that is so cooooollllllll......(can you tell I LOVE the HOLIDAYS?;)

Wish I would have had that page a couple of days ago when I sent out my September newsletter! I mentioned how many days there were until Christmas & had to count them on the calendar!

That is cool. It lets a person really start to think about Christmas, at least it did me.

Very cute....at work we will start setting up our X-Mas stuff next week...wonder if I will get tired of the whole X-Mas thing by October?

THat's my favorite time of year:D

Related to Just Thought That I Would Let You Know

1. What is "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know" and how does it work?

"Just Thought That I Would Let You Know" is a customer loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I sign up for "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know"?

Signing up for "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know" is easy! Simply create a Pampered Chef account on our website and you will automatically be enrolled in the program. You can also sign up for the program at any of our in-person events or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I earn points through "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know"?

Points can be earned through making purchases on our website or at in-person events. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. You can also earn bonus points by referring friends to Pampered Chef or by completing certain activities on our website.

4. How do I redeem my points for discounts?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for discounts on future purchases. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know" section. Here, you can see how many points you have and choose how many you would like to redeem for a discount on your current order.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations to "Just Thought That I Would Let You Know"?

Yes, there are a few exclusions and limitations to the program. Points cannot be earned on taxes, shipping fees, or the purchase of gift cards. Points also cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. For a full list of exclusions and limitations, please refer to our program terms and conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam