• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Some Pictures of My Last Two Boutiques!

In summary, at our last two boutiques, we featured a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, including our top-selling knives, stoneware, and cookware sets. We also showcased our latest seasonal products, such as our holiday baking collection and outdoor grilling accessories. You can purchase products from our boutique by attending the event in person or by placing an order through the host. You can also shop online through our website using the boutique's unique ordering link. We often have special promotions and discounts available exclusively at our boutiques, including free products with a certain purchase amount and discounted bundles and packages. Hosting a Pampered Chef boutique at your home is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and
MHPampered
Here are picutres of my tables at my last two boutiques. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG00001-20091130-1046.jpg
    IMG00001-20091130-1046.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG00001-20091204-1913.jpg
    IMG00001-20091204-1913.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG00028-20091212-0949.jpg
    IMG00028-20091212-0949.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG00029-20091212-0949.jpg
    IMG00029-20091212-0949.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 570
I think that they all look great.

Those look great! Much more interesting than how I set up at my shows.

very cute. I like the wrapped presents as the stands for the products. Gonna borrow that one.

cute! I am definitely putting more thought into my presentation next time! LOVE the presents! :)
P.S. PCJenni - My sister lives in Temecula!

very classy!!

Related to Just Some Pictures of My Last Two Boutiques!

What products were featured at your last two boutiques?

At our last two boutiques, we featured a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, including our top-selling knives, stoneware, and cookware sets. We also showcased our latest seasonal products, such as our holiday baking collection and outdoor grilling accessories.

How do I purchase products from your boutique?

You can purchase products from our boutique by attending the event in person or by placing an order through the host. You can also shop online through our website using the boutique's unique ordering link.

Are there any special deals or promotions available at your boutiques?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available exclusively at our boutiques. These offers can range from free products with a certain purchase amount to discounted bundles and packages. Be sure to check with the host or our website for any current promotions.

Can I host a boutique at my own home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef boutique is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive shopping experience with your friends and family. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a boutique at your home.

Are there any cooking demonstrations or classes at your boutiques?

Yes, we often offer cooking demonstrations and classes at our boutiques to showcase our products and provide helpful cooking tips and techniques. These classes are a great way to learn more about our products and how to use them to create delicious meals. Check with the host or our website for any upcoming classes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tean94