• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Sent in My 2Nd Agreement so Guess Now I'm

In summary, the process for submitting your 2nd agreement is simple - you can either scan and email it or mail it to the provided address. The processing time for the agreement is typically 1-2 weeks, and once it is approved you will receive a confirmation email and can start selling products. You do not need to submit a 2nd agreement every time you place an order, and changes cannot be made once it has been submitted and processed. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any updates to your agreement.
janej76
Silver Member
Just sent in my 2nd agreement so guess now I'm "officially" a future director!

Phew! So excited about the year ahead...

Re: Hurrah!Yah! Way to go!

Re: Hurrah!Congratulations! Keep on going....

Re: Hurrah!Thank you. I'm really looking forward to 2009. Hopefully keep going with my recruiting!

Re: Hurrah!Congratulations! Are you coming to Leadership?

Re: Hurrah!I'm certainly going to Leadership - in Manchester UK!

Re: Hurrah!
janej76 said:
I'm certainly going to Leadership - in Manchester UK!

Guess I should have looked to see where you are from! Glad you are going though :)

Re: Hurrah!That's OK - it's a fair enough assumption! I'm really looking forward to it, although have absolutely no idea what to expect from it!

What is the process for submitting my 2nd agreement?

The process for submitting your 2nd agreement is simple. Once you have filled out all the necessary information and signed the agreement, you can either scan and email it to your Pampered Chef consultant or mail it to the address provided on the form.

How long does it take for my 2nd agreement to be processed?

The processing time for your 2nd agreement can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks. If you have not heard back from us after 2 weeks, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for an update.

What happens after my 2nd agreement is processed?

Once your 2nd agreement is processed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. This means you are now officially a member of our team and can start selling our amazing products!

Do I need to submit a 2nd agreement every time I want to place an order?

No, you do not need to submit a 2nd agreement every time you want to place an order. Your 2nd agreement is a one-time process that allows you to continue selling Pampered Chef products and earning commission.

Can I make changes to my 2nd agreement after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once your 2nd agreement has been submitted and processed, we are unable to make any changes to it. If you need to update any information, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proadventures
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefannie