• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Making Sure You Are Ok. Just Woke up and Saw the News and You

In summary, the conversation revolves around recent news and the speaker's concern for the well-being of the person they are speaking to. The speaker reassures that they are doing well and there is no specific news they need to know about. They also suggest limiting exposure to potentially upsetting news for the sake of mental health.
imported_iteachurkid
Just making sure you are ok. Just woke up and saw the news and you were the first person I thought of. Let us know when you get a chance!

Never mind...should have read farther down in the posts...so glad you are ok :)

She's okay - she's been checking in on FB.

Hi there, thank you for checking in on me. I appreciate your concern. I am doing well, thank you. I was also caught off guard by the news but I am safe and sound. Thank you for your kind thoughts. It means a lot. Take care!

Related to Just Making Sure You Are Ok. Just Woke up and Saw the News and You

1. What news are you referring to?

The news I am referring to could vary, but it could be any major event or news story that has been making headlines recently.

2. Why are you checking in on me specifically?

I am checking in on you because I care about your well-being and want to make sure you are not affected by any recent news or events.

3. Are you ok? Is something wrong?

I am doing well, thank you for asking. I am just making sure my friends and loved ones are doing ok after seeing some concerning news.

4. Is there something I should know about the news you saw?

No, there is nothing specific you need to know. I just wanted to reach out and make sure everyone is doing alright after seeing some potentially upsetting news.

5. How can I find out more about the news you saw?

You can easily find more information about the news by searching online or checking reputable news sources. However, please make sure to take care of your mental health and limit your exposure to potentially triggering news.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Nanisu