• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!

In summary, Guests walk in and put their name on a paper. Three people at the front who then guess the price of the item being discussed. The person who guesses the price closest gets to come up. If they get it bang on, they get a coupon for a £1 off a £30 order.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Everyone puts their names on pieces of paper as they walk in, then they are drawn to "come on down". Three people at the front who then guess the price of the item I am discussing (so stoneware for example, I would do my schpeel and then they would guess the price by writing it on paper). The closest gets to come up. If they get it bang on then they get a coupon for a £1 off a £30 order.

Need to come up with ideas for when they come up....what games were there on Price Is Right? RIght I'm brainstorming here so bear with me:

Ingredients Game - they could add up what the total was or something? Perhaps could segway with "what a host does" while doing this.

Host Benefits - guess how much stuff they could get for free? Based on 12 guest each ordering, 1 booking etc etc. This could allow me to explain host benefits a bit better

Time the step - when it's the food chopper's turn the person could come up and have to chop up all the ingredients that need chopped in a certain amount of time.

If they win their challege they get another £1 off a £30 order.

Anyway, games played, they sit back down, I move on to next "item up for bids" and continue with next steps in recipe/next game etc etc.

Big Wheel - Obviously can't spin the wheel like they do on the show but could follow the same idea...pull paper out of a hat that will have denominations on them and have to be closest to £1 without going over. £1 off coupon given to winner.

Showcase Showdown - Guess the price of a set display of products. Person closest wins door prize (little bundle of mini muffins or fudge, regular door prize item like bamboo tongs or the likes)

So, in total if they win they will have £2/£3 off their order (when they spend £30) and a little taster of food and a door prize AND they have had a blast doing it!

Runner Up will also have £2 off their order (of £30)

and all others who came "up on stage" will have £1 off their order if they win their challenge.

What do you think? Need ideas for games gals! Probably need to have about 6 right?

Last edited:
OOH OOH! Dishwasher game:
Have four products laid out and they have to guess which one CAN'T go in the dishwasher (this can change between the knives or the stoneware)

Price is Right game:
Four items in similar price range and give them four cards. THey have to go and match the prices next to the items, they can try as many times as they want, but in a time limit of 60 seconds!

Great idea for Team Meetings Too!The ideas on this thread would make GREAT team training exercises! Thanks!

this sounds soo fun i love the price is right! this would be fun and good info for the guests!!

RIght here is what I've got so far (can you tell I'm excited about this one!)

It would be a lot of set up but I reckon you could skip doing a recipe demo altogether as you still get to take about your products each time there is an "item up for bid".

Attachments

• PRICE IS RIGHT SHOW instructions.doc
    29 KB · Views: 527
  • The Price Is Right.doc
    86 KB · Views: 433
  • £1 off coupon.doc
    22 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
This is awesome a little bit of work i think it would work better with a premade item i cant wait to book one. It would be great for any group because its been on TV for so long!!

1. What is the concept of "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!"?

"Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!" is a fun and interactive virtual game show where contestants come up with creative ideas for new products sold by Pampered Chef. The ideas are then presented to a panel of judges who will determine the winner.

2. How can I participate in "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!"?

To participate in "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!", you can sign up as a contestant on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to check the schedule for upcoming show dates and times.

3. Are there any prizes for the winner of "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!"?

Yes, there are prizes for the winner of "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!". The winner will receive a Pampered Chef product bundle, as well as the opportunity to have their idea potentially developed into a new product for Pampered Chef.

4. What are the criteria for judging in "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!"?

The judges will be looking for creativity, originality, and feasibility in the ideas presented. They will also consider how well the idea fits with Pampered Chef's values and product line.

5. Can I watch "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!" without participating as a contestant?

Yes, you can watch "Just Had an Idea - Price Is Right Show!!" as a spectator without participating as a contestant. Simply tune in to the show at the scheduled time and enjoy the fun and excitement!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna