• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't Consultants Access Pampered Partner Platforms?

In summary, The Pampered Chef is having some technical difficulties and is working to correct them as quickly as possible. However, some areas of the website are not currently available. If you are having difficulty accessing the website, please call the Solution Center.
whiteyteresa
Dear Consultant,

We are experiencing technical difficulties that affect your ability to access Consultant Corner and transmit your orders through Pampered Partner and Pampered Partner Plus. In addition, there are some areas of The Pampered Chef, Ltd. that are not available. We are working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we will update you as soon as we have this resolved.

Sincerely,

The Pampered Chef

Received the e-mail at 10:10pm

:chef:

Last edited:
Was it sent that late? I just came home and checked e-mail. Bummer! I was hoping it was sent a while ago.

Yes, it was just sent to us a little after 9 p.m. CST.

My e-mail shows a time, but I have no idea what it means. It never makes sense to me. Thanks for the time update.

Your computer is on a special time-space continuum that is unique to western Michigan. Where most clock today use quartz to maintain accuracy, your area uses tulip bulbs.

3/3 23:46 Dear Consultant,Earlier today we experienced technical issues which resulted in the
inability to access Consultants’ Corner or submit orders using Pampered
Partner Plus or PamperedPartner. The issue has now been resolved. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for
your patience. Please note if calling the Solution Center longer hold times may be
experienced as we address an unusually high volume of calls as a result of
this issue. Thank you for your understanding.

I didn't get the first one, but did get the "it's fixed" email.

Teresa... when I read the title to your thread, it sounded like you contracted an unmentionable and dreaded disease. What can I say... it's late and my brain cell is on strike or asleep... I never know the difference.

I got them both in my mail box at the same time. In the late evening.

I got the one about the problems but never got the one about it being fixed. I tried to submit before I went to bed again last night but it did not work.

This morning I did get my show submitted before I left to come to work.

1. What is "Just Got the E-Mail . . ."?

"Just Got the E-Mail . . ." is a monthly newsletter sent out by Pampered Chef to keep our customers updated on new products, recipes, and special offers.

2. How can I subscribe to "Just Got the E-Mail . . ."?

To subscribe to "Just Got the E-Mail . . .", simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive our newsletter every month.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in "Just Got the E-Mail . . ."?

Yes, you can choose which types of content you would like to receive in "Just Got the E-Mail . . .". Simply update your preferences in your account settings on our website.

4. Is there a cost to receive "Just Got the E-Mail . . ."?

No, "Just Got the E-Mail . . ." is completely free for all our customers. We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to stay updated on our latest products and offers.

5. Can I unsubscribe from "Just Got the E-Mail . . ." at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Just Got the E-Mail . . ." at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also update your preferences in your account settings on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefkristin