• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got 2 Bookings at Rfl Events

In summary, if you haven't been to a RFL event before, you should probably try to attend one in your area. There are usually booths set up by people who donate proceeds from their sales to RFL.
Christa
What should I do? Have snacks, take orders, what would you bring to show on the table? Help!

I don't know what RFL stands for, but I would bring what you normally would set up or showcase the products/specials for the months you want bookings!!

If you're worried about LOTS of people, maybe do a veggie and dip type display??

HTH,

Lisa

I have been planning on attending RFL events in my area that are coming up in the hopes of obtaining bookings for HWC. Sadly, I've never been to a RFL event and I don't have a clue as to how they are set up. Do I need to contact anyone to let them know my intentions? Should I set up a table as I would at a fair? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

The one I'm doing Tuesday will be inside a HS cafeteria-so plenty of table space. I have a HWC display board done up, but want to know how many other products I should bring. Maybe my top 10? I want to encourage bookings so RFL gets $3/booking. Not sure what I should do as far as my set up.

Lisa,
RFL is Relay for Life. It's a fundraiser, dedication time for those cancer patients, survivors, those who have passed because of it, and their families and friends. In our area, it is held over a 24 hour period of time. There are paperbags with lights in them, decorated on the outside with the person's name, and something special about them. The bags are placed around our high school's track and people walk the track for as long as they choose, "handing off the track", making sure that someone is always there to keep the lights going.

It is an incredibly emotional experience if you have never been there, you should look for one in your area.

The participants get donations and the funds all go to the American Cancer Society. There are sometimes booths set up by people who donate proceeds from their sales to RFL.

Try it! You'll surely be changed after you have!

DUH to me, I didn't think about the abbrevations RFL!!! I've been a participant at ours in the past. They always have ours though in July, so most teams around here ARE NOT interested in starting in May to raise $, wish they were!!

Gotta run,

Lisa

chefhorton said:
I have been planning on attending RFL events in my area that are coming up in the hopes of obtaining bookings for HWC. Sadly, I've never been to a RFL event and I don't have a clue as to how they are set up. Do I need to contact anyone to let them know my intentions? Should I set up a table as I would at a fair? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
Just a FYI you should probably contact the acs in your area first because they won't let you set up a table if your not actually on a team to walk, then they consider it a team fundraiser. I called to check all the details out just the other day for our group. It could be different in your area though.

Thanks so much for the information!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life?

To book a Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you schedule and plan the event.

2. What type of events are available for booking at Relay for Life?

We offer a variety of events at Relay for Life, including cooking shows, fundraising events, and vendor booths. You can discuss your specific needs and preferences with your consultant to determine the best type of event for your group.

3. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life?

We recommend booking your event at least 2-3 months in advance to ensure availability and allow enough time for planning and promotion. However, we understand that circumstances may vary, so please contact your consultant for more information.

4. What is the cost for booking a Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life?

The cost for booking a Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life may vary depending on the type of event and the number of attendees. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information and work with you to find a suitable option for your budget.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef event at Relay for Life?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your event based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our goal is to provide a fun and delicious experience for all participants, so we are happy to accommodate your needs as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grins88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • spoiledchef