• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Booked My First Bridal Shower!

K
ksartain
Woohoo!! It's for my husband's aunt. She's getting re-married and all of her friends have bombarded my husband's mom with questions as to where her sister's registered. She's not registered anywhere, so I asked Donna about doing a PC shower. She was so excited, so now, the only place my aunt-in-law is registered is Pampered Chef!!! Woohoo!!

Kristy

Congrats!!CONGRATULATIONS!!

These can be real money makers if everyone understands the benefits and how it works for the bride to be. Make sure everyone she knows knows about the gift registry, including out of state, city relatives and friends.
Also the bridal show benefits will go to the bride so let her know every order counts!!
I hope all goes well!! Let us know how it turns out.
Debbie

Congrats, have fun with it.

And I just found out that I can't do a registry because I'm not qualified yet. I have a show the day before the Registry is supposed to start. If I qualify at my show, will I be able to do the registry the next day? If I don't qualify, how do I get the registry done? Will a fellow consultant have to do it for me?
Kristy

, that's fantastic news! Congratulations on booking your first bridal shower and for choosing Pampered Chef as the only registry for your aunt-in-law. I'm sure she will be thrilled with all the amazing kitchen tools and gadgets she will receive as gifts. As a fellow consultant, I can assure you that hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower is a great way to celebrate the couple's special day and help them build their dream kitchen. Best of luck with the shower and I hope it's a huge success!

1. What is a PC shower?

A PC shower is a type of bridal shower where the bride-to-be is registered with a specific company, in this case, Pampered Chef. Guests are encouraged to purchase items from the company's catalogue as gifts for the bride.

2. Why did Kristy suggest a PC shower for her aunt-in-law?

Kristy suggested a PC shower because her aunt-in-law was not registered anywhere else and was excited at the idea of receiving gifts from Pampered Chef.

3. Is it common to have a PC shower?

It is not as common as traditional bridal showers, but it is becoming more popular as companies offer bridal registry options.

4. Are guests required to purchase gifts from the company's catalogue for a PC shower?

No, guests are not required to purchase gifts from the company's catalogue. They can also choose to give cash, gift cards, or other items as gifts for the bride-to-be.

5. Are there any benefits to having a PC shower?

One benefit is that the bride-to-be can receive gifts that she specifically wants or needs from the company's catalogue. Additionally, the host can earn rewards or discounts from the company for hosting a PC shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kayleigh