• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just booked my first Bridal Shower!

K

ksartain

Woohoo!! It's for my husband's aunt. She's getting re-married and all of her friends have bombarded my husband's mom with questions as to where her sister's registered. She's not registered anywhere, so I asked Donna about doing a PC shower. She was so excited, so now, the only place my aunt-in-law is registered is Pampered Chef!!! Woohoo!!

Kristy

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Congrats!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

These can be real money makers if everyone understands the benefits and how it works for the bride to be. Make sure everyone she knows knows about the gift registry, including out of state, city relatives and friends.
Also the bridal show benefits will go to the bride so let her know every order counts!!
I hope all goes well!! Let us know how it turns out.
Debbie

K

ksartain

And I just found out that I can't do a registry because I'm not qualified yet. I have a show the day before the Registry is supposed to start. If I qualify at my show, will I be able to do the registry the next day? If I don't qualify, how do I get the registry done? Will a fellow consultant have to do it for me?
Kristy