• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Planning: Tips for Registering for a Large Guest List

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular products for bridal shower gifts such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Air Fryer. They also have a registry option for easy gift-giving and offer bridal shower-themed cooking classes and parties. Pampered Chef products can also be incorporated into decorations and games for the shower, and they offer special discounts and promotions for bridal showers. For more information, contact a local Pampered Chef consultant.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
I am doing my first Bridal Shower in a few weeks. My friends registered last night... I think she didn't register for enough... Considering we are expecting 55-70 at the shower... What do you encourage brides to do??? I know she registered quickly yesterday. Would you encourage her to go back through? Reccomend products?? HELP ME!!!

Give her the well stocked kitchen list.

I just did a shower last weekend. The bride only registered for $354 in product and said that's all she needed so I didn't push it. We are going to close the show tonight and at last review it was $1630 and there were only 20-25 guests there.

It sounds like you are going to have an awesome show! Good luck!! If you can, take a helper with you. My sister came with me and she was a HUGE help.

Can she go back in and click on Well Stocked Kitchen?? Would she need to delete the other items?

I recomend that they register for about $50 for every guest they expect.

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for bridal shower gifts?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for bridal shower gifts include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Can I create a bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef. Our registry allows you to select your favorite products and share them with your guests for easy gift-giving.

3. Do you offer any bridal shower-themed cooking classes or parties?

Yes, we offer bridal shower-themed cooking classes and parties where you and your guests can learn how to make delicious recipes and try out our products. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my bridal shower decorations or games?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your bridal shower decorations by using them as centerpieces or placing them on display throughout the party. For games, you can have guests use our products in a cooking competition or have them guess the names of different Pampered Chef items.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special discounts or promotions for bridal showers?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for bridal showers. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies