• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Surprise Product Revealed - Get It Before 15th!

In summary, The June surprise product is a new and exciting kitchen tool that will be revealed on our website and in our catalog on June 15th. It will be available for purchase starting on June 15th and unfortunately, pre-orders are not available. We cannot reveal any information about potential sales or special offers, but it will only be available for a limited time. Make sure to mark your calendars and purchase it before it sells out or before the promotion ends.
cheftiffany
So PC techies messed up again and released the name of the new June surprise product. If you go to update your website and add the June Host special as a news topic it's on there. I am not going to tell cause if you want to be surprised then I didn't spoil it.

I'm excited!! Now off to book those shows so they hold before the 15th.

they actually messed up on the flyer itself about a month ago and I have a picture of it. it was posted on CS.

Open the attachment if you want to see it. :)

Attachments

• new summer email.pdf
    673.5 KB · Views: 272
Is it cool? What do you think?

maybe they want us to peek it???

okay, I peaked! It is pretty much what I thought it was going to be....

I did too! It's interesting and I like it! :)

I have to say I am more motivated to earn it now that I know what it is. Maybe they should let us know some of the new products ahead of time to get us really excited and motivated to earn them. I guess though that it could backfire if you didn't really care for the products.

I always want to know.
Thanks a bunch for the link!

I have not look yet, but I am so tempted. Oh what to do?

ChefLisa said:
I have not look yet, but I am so tempted. Oh what to do?

:devil: Go look girl :angel:

It's not like this one is a big reveal like product launch....you can probably already guess what it is from the HO clues anyhow. Just DO IT :D

What is the June surprise product?

The June surprise product is a new and exciting kitchen tool that will be revealed on our website and in our catalog on June 15th.

When will the June surprise product be available for purchase?

The June surprise product will be available for purchase starting on June 15th. Keep an eye out for the official release on our website and in our catalog.

Can I pre-order the June surprise product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our surprise products. But mark your calendars for June 15th so you can be one of the first to purchase the new product!

Will the June surprise product be on sale or have any special offers?

We cannot reveal any information about potential sales or special offers for the June surprise product. Make sure to check our website and catalog on June 15th for any updates.

Is the June surprise product only available for a limited time?

Yes, the June surprise product will only be available for a limited time. Make sure to purchase it before it sells out or before the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pkd09