• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Specials: What's Coming Up?

In summary, this month's specials include a FREE pinch bowl set with any purchase over $60, as well as 12 or more buyers getting the Striped Kitchen Towel Set for free.
milkangel
Does any one know what july is now or has that not come out yet fpr the specials?

They have not came out yet.

i was hoping that they did cant wait to see what it is. any one have an idea what it will be show to night.

We should find out in May's Consultant News. No one knows what's coming. It's up to Home Office.

I was hoping some of you "sneaksters" would know! I am trying to book everything and anything I can right now!

PCJenni said:
I was hoping some of you "sneaksters" would know! I am trying to book everything and anything I can right now!
Nothing will come online for directors until the end of April so there is no information yet for us to sneak!!:(

It says it will be available April 28th!! Directors will find out then and I"m sure someone will be posting it!!

Here are July's SpecialsI just got the update for the PWS and they are adding the following script for July:

Host in July, earn even more FREE!
Host a Show and you can earn FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

In July, you can earn even more FREE products of your choice:
• $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
• $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
• $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

Plus, both July hosts and past hosts from whom a July Show was booked can purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for just $15.60!

And with 12 or more buying guests, you can earn the Striped Kitchen Towel Set FREE!

Call me today to book your July Show.

Note: The Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are also available to the past host from whom the July Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Jan. 1, 2008). Limit two per Show — one for the current host and one for the past host from whom the Show was booked. The 12 or more buying guests bonus is available for July Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower hosts only. The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

--------------------------------------------------------
They’re so cute...and FREE!

Earn a FREE Pinch Bowl Set with any purchase of $60 or more!

BeaLorene said:
I just got the update for the PWS and they are adding the following script for July:

Host in July, earn even more FREE!
Host a Show and you can earn FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

In July, you can earn even more FREE products of your choice:
• $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
• $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
• $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

Plus, both July hosts and past hosts from whom a July Show was booked can purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for just $15.60!

And with 12 or more buying guests, you can earn the Striped Kitchen Towel Set FREE!

Call me today to book your July Show.

Note: The Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping. The Outdoor Party Sticks are also available to the past host from whom the July Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Jan. 1, 2008). Limit two per Show — one for the current host and one for the past host from whom the Show was booked. The 12 or more buying guests bonus is available for July Cooking Show, Catalog Show and Wedding Shower hosts only. The Monthly Host Special is available to Wedding Registries the month Registry Rewards are redeemed. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

--------------------------------------------------------
They’re so cute...and FREE!

Earn a FREE Pinch Bowl Set with any purchase of $60 or more!

Darn, you beat me to it! These are GREAT specials, I think!

Thank you for this update. My July is usually pretty thin because I take the first week off for vacation and then there is NC. Hopefully this will help with cooking/catalog shows for me. I like the guest special ... pinch bowls ... so cute:balloon:

Now I have to re-think whether or not I will do my Mystery Host Show in June or July...

LOVE the extra free:thumbup: :thumbup:

I am glad to see that the host gets "something" in case the show is under $500. That was a big mistake last time.

:chef: :chef: :chef: I love you all for finding this stuff!! :love: I will get it when I go home, but I can always count on all of you to keep me in the game before I get home!!! Thanks for the share!!!:D

Have anyone figured out the special code on CC to get the July Host/Guest Specials and the CN???

:chef:

Woo hoo! Great incentives for July Hosts!

whiteyteresa said:
Have anyone figured out the special code on CC to get the July Host/Guest Specials and the CN???

I think it's posted Monday for directors. I'm sure it will be floating around then. :)

I have a show on Tuesday and I have two ladies that have already called me and asked me about July's special.

These ladies are going on a company trip in early part of June and July is when they want to have a picnic/party outside. They are doing separate shows but they each said that they will have pretty nice shows.

I also told one lady that August will be a good month too to have a show because they will have announced the discontinued products for the NEW Fall/Winter begins on September 1st. She told me that she will get her sister to book off of her. Pretty nice.

Just checking to see if anyone has the info yet

Yes July's special is out. The past host (if the show was booked off one) and the current host can get the Outdoor Party Sticks for 60% off and BONUS....
if the show is $500-699 they get an additional $50 in free products
if the show is $700-999 ?? they get an additional $75 in free products
and I think if its $1000 or more its an additional $100 in free products

Someone please correct me if the amounts are wrong...I don't have the flyer in front of me. :)

I think Teresa meant the link for the May CN.

Sorry I didn't say it in the last post but I am looking for the links to the

host/guest special for July and/or the CN for May

I said in another post that I am having a show Tuesday night and I have two people who want to book that month

Sorry that I was clear on that

i just checked PC website and the host/guest specials are up if you change the jun to jul

and the CN is there also just change apr to may

Related to July Specials: What's Coming Up?

1. What are the July specials for Pampered Chef?

The July specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and accessories at discounted prices. Some of the featured items include the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, and the Nonstick Grill Pan.

2. When will the July specials be available?

The July specials will be available starting on July 1st and will last through the entire month. However, some items may sell out quickly, so it's best to order as soon as possible.

3. How can I purchase the July specials?

You can purchase the July specials through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one in your area or host a virtual party to earn free products.

4. Can I combine the July specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the July specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, as a preferred customer, you can use your 10% discount towards the purchase of the July specials.

5. What if I miss out on a July special item?

If you miss out on a July special item, you can either wait and see if it becomes available again or check out the other current promotions on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your consultant to see if they have any in stock or can help you find a similar item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam