• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Newsletter From Rita......

In summary, the July newsletter features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Food Chopper. There are also special discounts and promotions, including 20% off grilling tools and accessories and a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select bakeware items. The newsletter also includes new summer recipes and a hostess special for a free Deluxe Air Fryer with qualifying party sales. Products cannot be purchased directly from the newsletter, but can be ordered through a consultant or on the website. Don't forget to use the special discount codes and take advantage of the July hostess special!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Has anyone received Rita's newsletter yet?:confused:

Anyone? :) :)

Wow, Rita must be busy!

I emailed her today and am still awaiting a response!

Thanks Kristi! I love Rita's and Linda's news!!

Still nothing!

maybe she's waiting until after confrence to make anyspecial announcements!? Those were my intentions at least!

so Rita never gave her newsletter for July? shock! She must be super busy! I'm hoping she busts out an Aug. one I love her's and Linda's work!

1. What are the featured products in the July newsletter?

The featured products in the July newsletter include the new Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Food Chopper. These products are perfect for summer cooking and will make meal prep a breeze!

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the July newsletter?

Yes, there are several special discounts and promotions in the July newsletter. We are offering 20% off all grilling tools and accessories, as well as a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select bakeware items. Don't miss out on these great deals!

3. Can I find any new recipes in the July newsletter?

Absolutely! The July newsletter features several new summer recipes, including a refreshing watermelon salad and a delicious grilled chicken and vegetable skewers dish. All of the recipes are easy to make and perfect for summer gatherings.

4. Is there a hostess special for July?

Yes, our July hostess special is a free Deluxe Air Fryer with qualifying party sales. This is a great opportunity to stock up on some of our new products and earn a free gift in the process. Contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I purchase products directly from the July newsletter?

Unfortunately, products cannot be purchased directly from the newsletter. However, you can easily place an order through your consultant or on our website. Don't forget to use the special discount codes and take advantage of the July hostess special!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
MGG
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • bbauman07