• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 08 Host and Guest Specials

In summary, the host special for July 08 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Glass Lid, and Quick Cooker Silicone Mitt. The guest special is the Deluxe Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Glass Lid, Quick Cooker Silicone Mitt, and Quick Cooker Recipe Book. To qualify for the host special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party must also be held between July 1st and July 31st, 2021. You cannot choose a different special, but you can opt to receive the guest special instead. Hosting a party in July
kncmurray
Gold Member
I am looking for a flyer that just has the July 08 Host and Guest Specials. Does anyone have one I can borrow? :)

TIA

There is one on CC for June and one for July but not one together :-(

bumping, looking for this also :)

This is what I have been using. It's not my own design but it sure works well !!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• June July HG Specials 08.doc
    423 KB · Views: 471
I LOVE THAT FLYER!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you for sharing your very nicely layed out Specials page. I will put it
to good use tomorrow evening.

Cute flyer!

BUMP - does anyone have one with JUST July host and guest specials on one page?? I've looked through the files and can't find anything......

1. What are the host and guest specials for July 08?

The host special for July 08 is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Glass Lid, and Quick Cooker Silicone Mitt. The guest special is the Deluxe Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Glass Lid, Quick Cooker Silicone Mitt, and Quick Cooker Recipe Book.

2. How can I qualify for the July 08 host special?

To qualify for the July 08 host special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party must also be held between July 1st and July 31st, 2021.

3. Can I choose a different special if I don't want the Quick Cooker Set?

No, the host special for July 08 is the Quick Cooker Set and cannot be substituted for a different special. However, you can choose to receive the guest special instead if you prefer.

4. Are there any additional perks for hosting a party in July 08?

Yes, in addition to the host and guest specials, you can also earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. The higher your party sales, the more rewards you can earn.

5. Can I still receive the July 08 host special if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still qualify for the July 08 host special if you host a virtual party. Simply follow the same requirements for in-person parties and your consultant will help you with the ordering process for the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom