• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy's Quick Bites: Have You Received Yours Yet? | Mid-Month Update"

In summary, Joy's Quick Bites are a collection of easy-to-prepare recipes created by Pampered Chef consultant Joy to help save time in the kitchen. Customers can receive these recipes by purchasing the featured products of the month and using the provided recipe card. The Mid-Month Update includes additional variations, tips, and product suggestions. The update is typically released in the middle of the month, but the specific date may vary. Discounts and promotions are available for the featured products, which can be found on the consultant portal or through a consultant. Customers who share photos of their creations on social media can also be entered into a monthly drawing for a free product.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone else received theirs?

(this is the mid - month one)

I haven't, but I switched my subscription this month, so I am still now sure of how everything works!!

Nope...
we should be getting it sometime today, though.

nope, i haven't rec'd yet either.

It'll be sent out tonight when I get home.

I LOVE JOY!! Her quick response was great!

PampChefJoy said:
It'll be sent out tonight when I get home.

Thanks Joy!

I was offline for a couple days and didn't see it in my emails....but wondered if somehow I had missed it.:thumbup:

Sometimes, but not always, I can get it out before the 5th, 15th and 25th.. I try to aim for a couple days early so I have cushion in case I run into issues... in this case, I've just been busy this week but I've got it pretty much ready to run as soon as I get back to my computer at home (this working full time away from the office can be a drag-- but at least CS isn't blocked on our server, hehe).

No worries Joy.......I completely admire all that you accomplish!!!
I don't think I would be able to do the same if I had everything on my plate that you do!

pampcheflisa said:
No worries Joy.......I completely admire all that you accomplish!!!
I don't think I would be able to do the same if I had everything on my plate that you do!

Yes, I wasn't worried either, other than thinking that I might have somehow missed it! I haven't been able to get online anyway, until today.

(THANK YOU JANET!:D)

1. What are Joy's Quick Bites?

Joy's Quick Bites are a collection of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes designed by Pampered Chef consultant, Joy, to help you save time in the kitchen and enjoy delicious meals.

2. How do I receive Joy's Quick Bites?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you can receive Joy's Quick Bites by purchasing the featured products for the month and using the provided recipe card. If you are a consultant, you can access the recipes through the consultant portal.

3. What is included in the Mid-Month Update for Joy's Quick Bites?

The Mid-Month Update includes additional recipe variations, cooking tips, and product suggestions to help you get the most out of Joy's Quick Bites.

4. When will I receive the Mid-Month Update for Joy's Quick Bites?

The Mid-Month Update is typically released around the middle of the month, but the specific date may vary. You can check the consultant portal or your email for updates.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for Joy's Quick Bites?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions available for the featured products in Joy's Quick Bites. These can be found on the consultant portal or through your consultant. Additionally, customers who purchase the featured products and share photos of their creations on social media can be entered into a monthly drawing for a free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccastt